NFL Fantasy Football - GAABoard Superbowl 2023

Started by AZOffaly, June 03, 2010, 09:49:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Question

Yes
No

magpie seanie

I feel like if I answer it would be coloured by self interest!!!

Capt Pat

magpie seanie

Can someone post up the standings from all competitions. Think I might have done enough to survive if Oakleaflad has made the playoffs in the Walter Payton. Narrowly missed out of the record points against average. What a season.....never experienced a weirder one.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Oraisteach

Shane, at least you made it to the stage. Well done. I, on the other hand, am outside squinting through the fence.

lurganblue

Tighter than 2 coats of paint in the championship game between myself and the rossies.  I already have 2 losses this year to the same side so surely i am due a win ;)

the onion bag

Well done to the Crossmaglen Hitmen on winning the Turfmen Superbowl. Despite a superhuman effort from TJ Watt last night, their name was on the cup after picking up 2 running backs from the waiver wire last week who had a combined total of 46.75 points.
Cheers for running Oakleaflad.

Oraisteach

Yes, congratulations to the Crossmaglen Hitmen on clinching the Superbowl, and many thanks to Oakleaflad for running the show.

oakleaflad

Just putting out the feelers to see if everyone is good to go again for the upcoming season. If you could confirm either way with your team name i'd appreciate it. Will then sort out promotion/relegation based on last season's standings.

the onion bag

Quote from: oakleaflad on July 26, 2022, 11:26:35 AM
Just putting out the feelers to see if everyone is good to go again for the upcoming season. If you could confirm either way with your team name i'd appreciate it. Will then sort out promotion/relegation based on last season's standings.
Red Hand Helmets ready to go again.

Taylor

No luck ready to lose again.

Tickets for the Packers game sold out in no time - reselling sites had them up before I even got to 50,000 in the queue  >:(

David McKeown

Can new teams join?
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

oakleaflad

Quote from: David McKeown on July 26, 2022, 02:36:38 PM

Can new teams join?
I will do my best to accommodate new teams also yeah, so if anyone is interested just let me know.

David McKeown

Quote from: oakleaflad on July 26, 2022, 02:47:14 PM
Quote from: David McKeown on July 26, 2022, 02:36:38 PM

Can new teams join?
I will do my best to accommodate new teams also yeah, so if anyone is interested just let me know.

I would be interested if possible
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner