Mckernan
Turley
Mooney
Maginn
Ohagan
Mcparland
Doherty
Millar

Correct me if I'm wrong, but did a lot of these lads play championship football last year?

Smurfy123

Yes your right
Was getting carried away

crice123

Quote from: our_fella on January 04, 2018, 12:41:43 AM
Quote from: Smurfy123 on January 03, 2018, 10:18:02 PM
Don't get carried away lads
Down has about 2 players that started championship
No disrespect to Armagh but use are crap

McGovern
Mckernan
Turley
Mooney
Maginn
Ohagan
Mcparland
Doherty
Millar

Correct me if I'm wrong, but did a lot of these lads play championship football last year?

Doherty played about 30 mins last year and Barry ohagan was injured for majority of the season

Orior

Great to have some matches to look forward to this weekend, instead of that soccer stuff.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Itchy

Majority of games called off this morning. Is it time to insist these McKenna cup games are only scheduled to venues that have option of a Astro pitch. There is no satisfactory way to catch these up due to the close proximity of the league to the pre season tournaments.

lurganblue

Saver just calling it a day on these comps and letting teams arrange their own friendlies before the league.

stew

Quote from: crice123 on January 04, 2018, 02:59:46 PM
Quote from: our_fella on January 04, 2018, 12:41:43 AM
Quote from: Smurfy123 on January 03, 2018, 10:18:02 PM
Don't get carried away lads
Down has about 2 players that started championship
No disrespect to Armagh but use are crap

McGovern
Mckernan
Turley
Mooney
Maginn
Ohagan
Mcparland
Doherty
Millar

Doherty played about 30 mins last year and Barry ohagan was injured for majority of the season

No disrespect to you but we bate Down, what does that make them?

We made the AIQF last year so probably not crap as you so eloquently put it.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Fuzzman

Quote from: tonto1888 on January 03, 2018, 01:27:08 PM
And whipping us worked out well for you didn't it

Yeah it meant we got to an AI semi final something ye lads haven't done since 2005 where we lost to the team who have been unbeaten in championship football for 3 years now and have only lost one game in the last 4 years.
Ye made good progress this year getting to an AI quarterfinal and could do the same this year by getting into the super 8s if ye learn from last year. Is JC staying put this year?

tonto1888

Quote from: Fuzzman on January 09, 2018, 09:15:11 AM
Quote from: tonto1888 on January 03, 2018, 01:27:08 PM
And whipping us worked out well for you didn't it

Yeah it meant we got to an AI semi final something ye lads haven't done since 2005 where we lost to the team who have been unbeaten in championship football for 3 years now and have only lost one game in the last 4 years.
Ye made good progress this year getting to an AI quarterfinal and could do the same this year by getting into the super 8s if ye learn from last year. Is JC staying put this year?

Had we kept the same squad I would say that the super 8s were a possibility. As it is, with the players who have opted out, I don't see us getting there.
Jamie Clarke? Who knows. I would be surprised if we see him in orange again but others may know more than me

Fuzzman

Who and why have they opted out?
Are people not happy with Geezer again?

tonto1888

James Morgan and Ciaran O'Hanlon are travelling as far as I know
Stefan Campbell is playing soccer and not available for the league anyway
Oisin O'Neill has opted out for reasons I don't know and wouldn't want to speculate
And there's Jamie Clarke gone also
There are more but I cant remember them off the top of my head

Orior

At half time, Armagh are a man down and are down by 5 points to Jordanstown. Some Armagh players are anonymous!

FermGael

Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

J70

Fermanagh 3 points up in Donegal with a few left after trailing by 3 at the half

Orior

14 men from Armagh snatch a draw!