Down v Armagh. June 4th

Started by tonto1888, May 13, 2017, 09:58:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

5 Sams

The Aristocrat Years

T Fearon

There are far too many clubs in and around Lurgan.Is there another mid sized town in Ireland that boasts 7 GAA clubs within a 4-5 mile radius?

My old school has tutored the likes of Sean Cavanagh etc, but provided precious little for Armagh.

Mourne Rover

Armagh Facebook page names their team as B Hughes, Morgan, Vernon, P Hughes, McKay, Donaghy, Shields, Sheridan, Grimley, Forker, O'Neill, Grogan, Clarke, Campbell, Murnin.

Looks like a decent set of forwards.

stew

Quote from: Targetman on May 31, 2017, 08:59:04 PM
Let's hope Eamon Burns decides to commit to a more attacking game plan on Sunday, Armagh's defence has conceded quite a few goals but we won't trouble them by playing one man in the full forward line, we need O'hagan and Jerome Johnston up there and support coming from half forwards and/or midfielders, 15 points should win this game!!

If you think Armagh eill score 14 or less you will lose.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

naka

Happy enough with that Armagh side
We can have no excuses
Looking forward to Sunday

snoopdog

mcklatchee

Quote from: Mourne Rover on June 01, 2017, 09:05:58 PM
Armagh Facebook page names their team as B Hughes, Morgan, Vernon, P Hughes, McKay, Donaghy, Shields, Sheridan, Grimley, Forker, O'Neill, Grogan, Clarke, Campbell, Murnin.

Strong team. Hope it starts. Any subs named?
If you must ask a difficult question, ask someone else in 5 years time. I have a 5 yr plan you know

Aaron Boone

Quote from: mcklatchee on June 01, 2017, 10:36:21 PM

Add in the McGeeney factor also, highly respected nationally. Will make a difference in the tight calls.

mcklatchee

Quote from: Aaron Boone on June 01, 2017, 10:44:06 PM
Quote from: mcklatchee on June 01, 2017, 10:36:21 PM

Add in the McGeeney factor also, highly respected nationally. Will make a difference in the tight calls.

Quit
If you must ask a difficult question, ask someone else in 5 years time. I have a 5 yr plan you know

Orior

I'm starting to feel sorry for Down already.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

naka

Quote from: Orior on June 01, 2017, 10:52:03 PM

I'm starting to feel sorry for Down already.
Down will be well prepared for this game
Hopefully it's open and enjoyable

tonto1888

Quote from: T Fearon on June 01, 2017, 09:00:30 PM
There are far too many clubs in and around Lurgan.Is there another mid sized town in Ireland that boasts 7 GAA clubs within a 4-5 mile radius?

My old school has tutored the likes of Sean Cavanagh etc, but provided precious little for Armagh.

Assuming you went to St Pats? I'm sure Cavanagh was only there for two years. Jordan was there for the7, as was my old pal Ryan Mellon

Smurfy123

I see the Orange men named a good line up last night
I wonder will we leave it until Sunday to let the supporters know our team
It's the worst kept secret anyway
Cunningham
Doherty
McGovern
O Hagen
O Hanlon
McGovern
Mooney
Carr Murphy
Turley
Millar
Maginn
R Johnstone
J Johnstone
B O Hagen
K McKernan

Be great for the supporters if we just released an official team

Orior

Are the home team allowed 16? Referee!
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

seafoid

Quote from: 5 Sams on June 01, 2017, 08:53:59 PM
Go to 1:00m into this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjEkjeVzL34
This is also very good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7l4JA4C3Qis

I heard some politican whistling as per the videos in an interview the other day
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU