The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TabClear

Quote from: AZOffaly on February 04, 2018, 06:38:11 PM
I thought the second on was a penalty. It's unlucky but in fairness he kicked the back of him. Never even saw him coming in. Great game and spurs well worth a point at least.

Looked like kane was already going down but o think Karius caught him. Second one was a penalty. Usual theatrics but there was contact. Wanyama... wtf!

stiffler

First one was never a pen , second one a clear pen due to the contact.

GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

laoislad

Quote from: TabClear on February 04, 2018, 06:47:24 PM
I thought the second on was a penalty. It's unlucky but in fairness he kicked the back of him. Never even saw him coming in. Great game and spurs well worth a point at least.

Looked like kane was already going down but o think Karius caught him. Second one was a penalty. Usual theatrics but there was contact. Wanyama... wtf!
Doesn't look like much contact. If anything looks like VVD is pulling out of the challenge
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Avondhu star

Quote from: stew on February 04, 2018, 06:09:21 PM
Liverpol unlucky there, they will push on from here and bag the three points, no doubt about it.
Liverpool are always unlucky in your mind. Another shite result. The win vs City is well in the rear view mirror now
Lee Harvey Oswald , your country needs you

StGallsGAA

Van Dijk  LFC stats:

- games played 5
- goals conceded 9
- clean sheets 0
- £75m
Lol  ;D ;D

AZOffaly

Quote from: StGallsGAA on February 04, 2018, 07:03:18 PM
Van Dijk  LFC stats:

- games played 5
- goals conceded 9
- clean sheets 0
- £75m
Lol  ;D ;D

Ah jaysus. He was good today

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: Avondhu star on February 04, 2018, 06:55:55 PM
Liverpol unlucky there, they will push on from here and bag the three points, no doubt about it.
Liverpool are always unlucky in your mind. Another shite result. The win vs City is well in the rear view mirror now
Shite result? Really?
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

AZOffaly

Stew is a united fan.

Avondhu star

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on February 04, 2018, 07:09:44 PM
Shite result? Really?

2-1 up in the 91st minute?

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: laoislad on February 04, 2018, 06:54:16 PM

Doesn't look like much contact. If anything looks like VVD is pulling out of the challenge

I thought it was soft at the time and when you see that angle its def not a penalty.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Avondhu star

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on February 04, 2018, 07:20:20 PM

I thought it was soft at the time and when you see that angle its def not a penalty.

Handy enough one but if it upsets the Scouse scum we'll accept it

GJL

He would make a decent Irish dancer!

TabClear

Hmm that does look more debateable. Great that the linesman has such a good view.  :P

naka

Second penalty was offside even before d bating on whether it should be given or not
Linesman clearly had a shocker