Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Na Glinntí Glasa

would agree with them odds, were not the favs at all :D
hurl like f**k boi!

Pjoe

I'd take a punt on Rossa ahead of Ballycastle.  They could be the dark horse this year.

Sweeper 123

/The Johnnies at 50's - i thought they gave Dunloy as good a game as any team in the championship last year ; But Dunloy are a great price

NAG1

Are this weekends fixtures the last then until the county season is over?

Na Glinntí Glasa

Theres no hurling fixtures now until weds 23rd of May
hurl like f**k boi!

NAG1

Quote from: Dunloy realist on April 23, 2018, 03:27:00 PM

I thought there was one more round before the break, bit of a joke for the clubs.

Na Glinntí Glasa

Quote from: NAG1 on April 23, 2018, 04:03:52 PM
Quote from: Dunloy realist on April 23, 2018, 03:27:00 PM

I thought there was one more round before the break, bit of a joke for the clubs.

I know a lot of the clubs have sorted out some of the fixtures themselves to get games organised without county players. Ourselves and Lgiel have arranged to play each other in June time and i know the Down clubs are keen to play as well.
hurl like f**k boi!

ciaran1988

Anyone else here think we have a great chance of winning the Joe McDonagh cup. We played at higher level in the league bar all the sides bar Laois who we really should have beaten in the relegation play off. We have 3 home games versus Carlow Laois and Kerry and with players back from injury like Ciaran Clarke who weren't able to take part in much league action. I believe we can do it

Na Glinntí Glasa

Quote from: ciaran1988 on April 26, 2018, 03:50:56 PM
Anyone else here think we have a great chance of winning the Joe McDonagh cup. We played at higher level in the league bar all the sides bar Laois who we really should have beaten in the relegation play off. We have 3 home games versus Carlow Laois and Kerry and with players back from injury like Ciaran Clarke who weren't able to take part in much league action. I believe we can do it

they are all tough games and im sure each of the sides we are playing are all thinking they can beat everyone else. Its that well balanced that any of the sides could take it.

Away to meath to start is a tough opener but as you say we have 3 good home games and those are the games that we need to be winning.

Clarky is still injured as far as i was told last night, well that he wasnt training, but he will be a great asset to the panel as hes a quality hurler.
hurl like f**k boi!

imtommygunn

Quote from: ciaran1988 on April 26, 2018, 03:50:56 PM

We have a chance of winning all the games but also a chance of losing all the games!

old timers

The talk from our boys down here is a few well establish players walked away from the Antrim panel for various reasons and Clarke's name was mentioned.  Don't know if there's any truth in it but worrying all the same.

ciaran1988

Arron Graffin definitely not be playing as he is in the states

old timers

According to Saffron gael Graffin is a doubt?? with a hamstring injury??  you wonder whats going on 

Hand up

Graffin Home Today, still got a hamstring injury, im told he's 100% Out.

old timers

any ideas/news on the team for the weekend?