Jamie Bryson

Started by theticklemister, January 07, 2013, 07:35:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

According to the IFA's recently published Disciplinary List,Jamie's violent behaviour is not confined to the streets!

http://www.irishfa.com/domestic/disciplinary/

LeoMc

What has he been doing from he left Coronation street until now?

NAG1

Quote from: LeoMc on January 17, 2013, 09:03:45 AM
What has he been doing from he left Coronation street until now?

Inhaling even more helium.

Thought GK handled him well last night, though in fairness with his incoherent ranting it would not be difficult.
Shows the depth of hatred that his generation of young Protestants have been brought up with, that didnt even witness the troubles. Indoctrination.

T Fearon

A few years ago, when my niece was in her mid teens, she had a young protestant friend from East Belfast. Once, while visiting her, the young lady's grandmother, on discovering a kefflick in the house, immediately whipped out the Good Book and commenced "witnessing" to my niece, much to the horrow of her young acquaintance. My niece wouldn't know a hail mary from a hail stone by the way.

Now this was not a ghetto area, but if that's the level of anti catholicism in the plushier confines of East Belfast, God only knows what the ghettoes are like.

Rossfan

And to think poor Mary McAleese was almost hung drawn and quartered for her comment that "some people ....are brought up to hate Catholics"
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Hereiam

Quote from: Rossfan on January 17, 2013, 01:10:40 PM
And to think poor Mary McAleese was almost hung drawn and quartered for her comment that "some people ....are brought up to hate Catholics"

We all knew see wasn't far wrong

theticklemister

Quote from: T Fearon on January 17, 2013, 11:53:41 AM
A few years ago, when my niece was in her mid teens, she had a young protestant friend from East Belfast. Once, while visiting her, the young lady's grandmother, on discovering a kefflick in the house, immediately whipped out the Good Book and commenced "witnessing" to my niece, much to the horrow of her young acquaintance. My niece wouldn't know a hail mary from a hail stone by the way.

Now this was not a ghetto area, but if that's the level of anti catholicism in the plushier confines of East Belfast, God only knows what the ghettoes are like.

Tony there are ejets like that on both sides. I hate these wee stories; dont tar everyone with the same brush.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: theticklemister on January 17, 2013, 02:13:32 PM

Tony there are ejets like that on both sides. I hate these wee stories; dont tar everyone with the same brush.

But Tickler there's more of themmun's then there is of ussens and themmun's are worser than ussens.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on January 17, 2013, 02:19:34 PM
Quote from: theticklemister on January 17, 2013, 02:13:32 PM

But Tickler there's more of themmun's then there is of ussens and themmun's are worser than ussens.

Dr. Seuss?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

All of a Sludden

Jamie Bryson ‏ @JamieBrysonCPNI
"Pwease don't be twowing any bwicks ow wocks when  pwotesting on the wing woad"
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

T Fearon

Is that not a Jamie Allister tweet?  ;D

Dougal Maguire

Unfortunately it's most likely that it was funding which her husband acquired for loyalist areas that was used to train young Jamie as a community worker in the first place
Careful now

Minder

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on January 17, 2013, 09:47:41 PM
Unfortunately it's most likely that it was funding which her husband acquired for loyalist areas that was used to train young Jamie as a community worker in the first place

Good point.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Arthur_Friend

Bitter hatred can't be good for you. Bryson looks about mid thirties and is apparently only 24. Pastie baps aren't good for you either judging by the rest of the audience on the Nolan show.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: hardstation on January 17, 2013, 10:48:12 PM
Fcuk, I thought he looked about 17.
Arthur was looking at Jim Wilson.