Rose of Tralee

Started by bombidal, August 23, 2010, 04:50:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnneycool

There was a 'rose' from California or somewhere with grey hair and forearms a prop forward would be proud off, she must have had a great personality!!

Kidder81

seafoid

It would be gas if one of the foreign Roses brought up the topic of abortion in Ireland. All that syrupy mush about lovely women but basic rights are missing

Sidney

Quote from: seafoid on August 19, 2014, 10:14:45 AM
It would be gas if one of the foreign Roses brought up the topic of abortion in Ireland. All that syrupy mush about lovely women but basic rights are missing
That would be a right thorn in the Rose bush alright.

Syferus

It wouldn't be right if one of them doesn't storm the stage waving a Palestinian flag. Total insensitive bollixs.

Sidney

I was hoping the Abu Dhabi Rose would walk on wearing a burqa.

seafoid

Quote from: Syferus on August 19, 2014, 11:22:51 AM

It wouldn't be right if one of them doesn't storm the stage waving a Palestinian flag. Total insensitive bollixs.
I thought the Roscommon Rose would talk about the time the crossbar broke and Ros had their greatest ever victory over Galway . When was that again ?

muppet

Quote from: seafoid on August 19, 2014, 11:29:28 AM

I thought the Roscommon Rose would talk about the time the crossbar broke and Ros had their greatest ever victory over Galway . When was that again ?

I am checking the Annals of the 4 Masters as I type.
MWWSI 2017

Syferus

Quote from: seafoid on August 19, 2014, 11:29:28 AM

Same year as ye last were relevant in the All-Ireland race. First county to beat that year's All-Ireland champions in the championship :-*

The Rose of Tralee is a bit of harmless fluff. No one wants (apart from Armagh lads..) to mix politics with fun.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

balladmaker

I'd the pleasure of meeting the Boston & New England Rose, Michelle Prior, on Sunday evening, a very pleasant lady and well up for a bit of craic, she could be in with a shout tonight:

http://www.roseoftralee.ie/roses/international-roses-2014/international-roses-2014/boston-int

Sidney

Quote from: balladmaker on August 19, 2014, 12:09:51 PM
I'd the pleasure of meeting the Boston & New England Rose, Michelle Prior, on Sunday evening, a very pleasant lady and well up for a bit of craic, she could be in with a shout tonight:

http://www.roseoftralee.ie/roses/international-roses-2014/international-roses-2014/boston-int
Did she put out?

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Sidney

J OGorman

Carlow's Miriam Smyth is my favourite