Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Cavan / Re: Official Cavan GAA Thread
« Last post by Itchy on Today at 11:31:07 PM »
Credit where it's due, Mattie has done a fantastic job in having us safe after 4 games and in with a shot at promotion. Clearly he has the players pulling hard with him and I don't recall a cavan team going to cork and winning before. So delighted to be proven wrong.

Down will not be easy as they will not want to slide into relegation battle and they've come to breffni and won before. Anyway it's great to have a bit of positivity about the place.

Anyone make the match, couldn't go myself.
Tyrone / Re: Tyrone County Football and Hurling
« Last post by redzone on Today at 11:30:59 PM »
f**k up snapchat, did i not say it was noel mc ginn? joke of an interview. total mickey ass lickers. quicker the whole lot of them are chased the better, especially harte.
Mick spoke well I thought. Honest as usual so he was. You wouldn't last 10 seconds with Harte STG. He'd tear you to pieces
General discussion / Re: The ulster rugby trial
« Last post by Tony Baloney on Today at 11:19:03 PM »
100 pages of pure speculation by Thursday I'd say.
General discussion / Re: The Official Golf Thread
« Last post by Orior on Today at 11:18:04 PM »
For a moment I thought List was cleaning his ball before taking the final drop. But it was his club. Phew!
Antrim / Re: ANTRIM HURLING
« Last post by Milltown Row2 on Today at 11:16:41 PM »
Being an old timer, can you remember (recently) when we play Limerick and gone well? I can’t for the life of me remember
Cafferkey is class, he will definitely do a number on Daniel Flynn next weekend if the match goes ahead. They would be mad to drop him.
General discussion / Re: Weather
« Last post by Avondhu star on Today at 11:10:26 PM »
Six inches of snow in west Roscommon.
As long as the district nurse can get the red tablets to you there's no need to worry
General discussion / Re: The ulster rugby trial
« Last post by Avondhu star on Today at 11:08:20 PM »
Stop trying to tart up the corpse that is your ancient prejudices. Only those looking for reasons to hold on to their backwards ideas on rape are even fooled in the first place.

Come on, let’s hear the legal qualifications you have again?
Advisor to the local pitch and toss school. Isn't that legal enough for you?
The pitch in Cork looked terrible today!!

Shocking
GAA Discussion / Re: Attendances
« Last post by Farrandeelin on Today at 11:05:29 PM »
Any other attendances this weekend?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10