Official Gooners Thread - A New Hope

Started by Dinny Breen, November 10, 2006, 09:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joemamas

Feel for Wenger.
He cannot legislate for stupidity or for Harry Kane getting same player second yellow

StGallsGAA

Just read this today....If you'd had a £1 bet with a friend in 1995-96 that Arsenal would finish above Spurs, and they'd insisted on 'double or quits' every year they lost, they would've owed you £524,888 at the end of last season.

Looks like this season you'd owe him the cool £1mill ;)

T Fearon

St Totteringham's Day is no longer on the calendar!😀😀😀😀😀😀

joemamas

Quote from: StGallsGAA on March 05, 2016, 02:10:22 PM
Just read this today....If you'd had a £1 bet with a friend in 1995-96 that Arsenal would finish above Spurs, and they'd insisted on 'double or quits' every year they lost, they would've owed you £524,888 at the end of last season.

Looks like this season you'd owe him the cool £1mill ;)

Would it be quits?

ONeill

And I did it myyyyyyyyyyy wayyyyyyy
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

From the Bunker

Quote from: T Fearon on March 05, 2016, 02:12:25 PM
St Totteringham's Day is no longer on the calendar!😀😀😀😀😀😀

hold your horses!

From the Bunker

Arsenal have to be the happier there. Great result for Leicester.

fearsiuil

Leicester win in late kick off away to Watford would be nice.

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

tiempo

From the manager that brought us Mikael Silvestre.

Truely horrendous collapse in the last 10 weeks. Has to go.

tyroneman

Look forward to Wengers excuses this week.

50fiftyball

Again he came out with his usual post match comments yesterday (French twang) "Watford were very phys-ic-ally strong" bla bla bla, then he reckons they didn't deserve to lose the game?? Did he watch the highlights yet? They were completely out-played. I think it's safe to say now that Gabriel is another one to add to the long list of flop "not-up-to-it" signings.

Brought on Welbeck when it was too late, to be fair to him he's been good since he came back. That Giroud man couldn't finish his dinner. Amount of chances it takes him to convert, 1 in every 5 attempts, f*cking useless.

Main Street

Quote from: 50fiftyball on March 14, 2016, 10:13:15 AM
Again he came out with his usual post match comments yesterday (French twang) "Watford were very phys-ic-ally strong" bla bla bla, then he reckons they didn't deserve to lose the game?? Did he watch the highlights yet? They were completely out-played. I think it's safe to say now that Gabriel is another one to add to the long list of flop "not-up-to-it" signings.

Brought on Welbeck when it was too late, to be fair to him he's been good since he came back. That Giroud man couldn't finish his dinner. Amount of chances it takes him to convert, 1 in every 5 attempts, f*cking useless.
Quite frankly this is one idiotic and ethnically insulting post. Adds fuel to the fire,  that in the main, Arsenal's antagonists are clueless bandwagonners who have no connection to the club.

50fiftyball

Quote from: Main Street on March 14, 2016, 11:31:08 PM
Quote from: 50fiftyball on March 14, 2016, 10:13:15 AM

Quite frankly this is one idiotic and ethnically insulting post. Adds fuel to the fire,  that in the main, Arsenal's antagonists are clueless bandwagonners who have no connection to the club.

Hold on a minute here Main Street, I'm hoping your a "WUM" after that statement! Wise up, ethnically insulting? Catch a grip, or start your own pro-PC thread. Idiotic - most definitely not. If you've cast your eye over any of the articles written both online and in newspapers by journalists over the last week or so, including greats such as Ian Wright may I add, there's a sense of "the time has come" which is plain to see in their writings.
Yes, he does deserve respect, he's one of the last long-serving managers and will go down as a legend in the club, but if you were an arsenal supporter (are you even?) you'd understand my frustration. And I'm no bandwagoner  ;D The board need to get a hold of things here and deal with it professionally, or have showdown talks with Arsene if he is to fulfil his contract to it ends in 2017.

No more falling over and having their belly tickled at the business end of the season, look at the team that started in 2006 champions league final vs today's team , tell me where the leaders are.

tyroneman

And Welbeck, for all his athleticism and willingness to work for the teamshows shows why he will never be a top striker.