Antrim, the way forward

Started by Milltown Row2, October 30, 2015, 09:53:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

country bumpkin

Think the challenger for the hot seat will step forward into the spotlight maybe tomorrow...

Heard he had been given some sound advice at the recent under-21 final....let's see ;)

Milltown Row2

Cargin hot seat?

Another Crossan in depth interview, should be a cracker, hope someone puts it up on the board
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Galer

What would mclean bring to the table.is he any better than whats there? Must admit i know very little about the man
I

BrendanAntrim

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 28, 2017, 10:54:46 PM
Cargin hot seat?

Another Crossan in depth interview, should be a cracker, hope someone puts it up on the board
[/quote

Or buy the paper??

Nothing about Antrim convention in it anyway

Milltown Row2

Quote from: BrendanAntrim on November 29, 2017, 07:35:48 AM
Cargin hot seat?

[/quote

Or buy the paper??

Haven't bought a paper in years!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

country bumpkin

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 29, 2017, 07:39:24 AM
Cargin hot seat?

[/quote

Or buy the paper??

Haven't bought a paper in years!
Cargin hot seat already occupied I hear and am really sorry to learn of your literacy problem MR2...... :)

paddyjohn

Cargin hot seat?

[/quote

Or buy the paper??

You miss the deadline to submit the article?

Minder

Can you work out how to use the quote function?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

paddyjohn

Quote from: Minder on November 29, 2017, 08:51:18 AM
Can you work out how to use the quote function?

I  thought I had done! Sorry horse!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Galer on November 28, 2017, 11:52:03 PM
What would mclean bring to the table.is he any better than whats there? Must admit i know very little about the man
I

Very good referee back in the day, seems a nice fella, I'm sure he's been involved with various committees within Dunloy over the years and could well bring something else to the CB, timing for me is just not right, i think CB's should have a 5 year turnaround anyways as people become stale in a job, regardless of your passion, its hard to keep motivated all the time when you're being sniped at

BrendanAntrim

Just read the IN piece with Jim. No doubt a well intentioned Gael who has given more to our Association than plenty have. However it's an empty move. There is no substance behind his challenge. It's a pity he and Columb are standing. No doubt the incumbents will be returned.

bannside

No one is disputing Jim's dedication to the Gaa, but I think his timing is all wrong for his challenge. Read the article, and whilst he is fully entitled to the profile as part of balanced journalism there are a few paragraphs I struggle with as it's at odds with my own research/info.

BrendanAntrim

country bumpkin

Despite what the "cheerleaders" say I do think James McLean's interview in today's IN was hugely impressive.
He has a most impressive CV more than well equipped for the post and I struggle to find any fault.

BrendanAntrim