Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Under Lights

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: Under Lights on September 10, 2018, 08:16:50 AM
Quote from: GetOverTheBar on September 09, 2018, 09:50:58 PM
Quote from: Under Lights on September 09, 2018, 08:56:32 PM
Hearing reports of a big row in Edendork and Trillick today, Ruairi Brennan and Richie Donnelly (who wasnt even playing) sent off. This is said to be the 4th field fight involving Edendork whatever Barton is coaching.

Edendork played yesturday

Saturday then.

Nothing incident.

One Trillick player sent off, one Edendork. Nothing you don't see in every game at Senior Level. There was also a playing member from Trillick sent off (not togged out) who entered the field, again - nothing out of the ordinary. There was a further red card later in game for Edendork but this was unrelated and more for stupidity as opposed to anything untoward.

Referee was to blame for making players frustrated with some remarkable calls against both sides.

BIGONE

Quote from: Under Lights on September 10, 2018, 09:36:08 AM
Dromore, Island and Clonoe.

Edendork started rows with Dromore, Coalisland and Clonoe?  ::)

Under Lights

Quote from: BIGONE on September 10, 2018, 10:02:11 AM
Quote from: Under Lights on September 10, 2018, 09:36:08 AM
Dromore, Island and Clonoe.

Edendork started rows with Dromore, Coalisland and Clonoe?  ::)

QuoteThis is said to be the 4th field fight involving Edendork whatever Barton is coaching.

Dire Ear

Killyclogher 1-12 Galbally 1-9
Pomeroy 1-11 Coalisland 2-13
Dromore 0-16 Carrickmore 1-5
Donaghmore 0-10 Aghyaran 1-7
Moy 4-6 Omagh 0-6
Edendork 0-9 Trillick 2-13
Errigal Ciaran WO Ardboe
Derrylaughan 1-9 Clonoe 0-11

redhandefender

Was at all 4 championship games at the weekend. Beraghs win being the highlight, I hope they go on and win it as well. Newton will struggle with out mayse who could have had 3 goals Friday night.

Just want to mention castlederg though, that last challenge for the 3rd red was a disgrace. The other player who I know but won't mention who got sent of consistently runs around the pitch with the intent on hurting someone to get sent off when they are losing. He could have gone twice before he did. Absolute gutless thuggery and newton done well not to react.

GAA can hit them with punishments but their club should take a long hard look at itself. If that was my team mate booting someone laying on the ground or getting sent of for th 8th time this year I would be having a word with. Awful example to set that that's ok.

trailer

Quote from: Dire Ear on September 10, 2018, 12:43:09 PM
Moy 4-6 Omagh 0-6
Errigal Ciaran WO Ardboe

Couple of shocks. Had Omagh got a full team out? What about Clonoe?

Dire Ear

Moy with 3 points from Dromore and Omagh? ! I smell tuna

trailer

Quote from: Dire Ear on September 10, 2018, 02:31:56 PM

Dunno about that but were Moy not 9 or 10 points up against Dromore?
Although the Omagh score is a bit of an outlier. Ye'd imagine Omagh hadn't their strongest team out. 

Under Lights

Quote from: trailer on September 10, 2018, 02:19:35 PM
Quote from: Dire Ear on September 10, 2018, 12:43:09 PM
Moy 4-6 Omagh 0-6
Errigal Ciaran WO Ardboe

Omagh team in the paper today, Meyler was CHF and black carded, Ronan O'Neill full forward. Justin McMahon named in forwards but probably came out and about- Conor O'Donnell only came on.

Couple of shocks. Had Omagh got a full team out? What about Clonoe?

BIGONE

Quote from: Dire Ear on September 10, 2018, 02:31:56 PM

Sean Cavanagh on to a few of his old county friends do you think?

Unreal results if this is not the case!

Christmas Lights

Jesus why is every result looked at with suspicion.  Fair play to the Moy.  They have Seany C and 2 county men, its a right start to any club team.  They are no mugs. 

bigtogs

Brian Kennedy yesterday was superb for Derrylaughan a certain call up to county panel in my opinion....

In hiding

Quote from: Christmas Lights on September 10, 2018, 05:07:10 PM
Jesus why is every result looked at with suspicion.  Fair play to the Moy.  They have Seany C and 2 county men, its a right start to any club team.  They are no mugs.

Moy were well worth the win yesterday. We started poorly and didn't get any better.

Localexpert

Quote from: bigtogs on September 10, 2018, 05:24:33 PM
Brian Kennedy yesterday was superb for Derrylaughan a certain call up to county panel in my opinion....

Had a good game alright and would bring a physical presence that nobody else on the Tyrone has at the moment. 

There was also an Incident when a certain county keeper had a physical altercation with a well known county board official who was doing umpire and there's a video doing the rounds. Whats your thoughts on that? I wonder if suspensions will follow?