Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Degrassi Hi

Quote from: Goals_Will_Come on June 04, 2018, 07:45:01 PM
Came across this on twitter.

If Tyrone were to advance to ALSFs on weekend of Aug 11/12 club players will have just three rounds of ACL in the next 10 weekends #GAA

12 league games played by the 1st of July - Well done again to the CCC to have games played in the early part of the year and not in the dead of Winter.  The summer break will hopefully ensure that teams have a full hand to choose from come Championship time giving boys the chance to clear up injuries, head to the states etc.  This all depends on Tyrone making the super 8's right enough.

tinder5

Great to see championship draw finally happening tomorrow night.
Should throw up some great ties across the three divisions. Anyone want to try and call the winners early?

Aaron Boone

Quote from: tinder5 on June 06, 2018, 04:12:36 PM
Should throw up some great ties across the three divisions. Anyone want to try and call the winners early?

Errigal nailed on for the big one and will also give the Ulster Club a decent shout.

omagh_gael

Question, I'm playing reserve football this year for first time (early 30s life crisis ;) ). Does reserve champ draw follow senior or are they drawn separately?

tinder5

Quote from: omagh_gael on June 06, 2018, 04:49:15 PM
Question, I'm playing reserve football this year for first time (early 30s life crisis ;) ). Does reserve champ draw follow senior or are they drawn separately?

You'll play whoever your senior team draws. It'll be either at home or away based upon who is pulled out first.

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: tinder5 on June 06, 2018, 04:50:36 PM

You'll play whoever your senior team draws. It'll be either at home or away based upon who is pulled out first.

Get fit....quick, the reserve championship is being played in 2 weeks....I believe.

Goals_Will_Come

Cookstown for intermediate.

Tyrone95

Great to hear about Champiosnhip draw tomo! Are Teamtalkmag streaming it live?

omagh_gael

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on June 06, 2018, 05:00:38 PM
Quote from: tinder5 on June 06, 2018, 04:50:36 PM

Get fit....quick, the reserve championship is being played in 2 weeks....I believe.

Cheers lads. Going out to do my sprints now!

WT4E

Quote from: Goals_Will_Come on June 06, 2018, 08:58:32 PM
Cookstown for intermediate.

This hurts me but you couldn't rule it out - they've turned things around with some big results recently - Whats the reason? - Big Oz settled in or something else!

Under Lights

Must be throwing him an extra £30 a week or something.

Heard Raymond Mulgrew has gotten himself into a bit of shape and is playing good stuff. Was only playing reserves at the start of the year.

LeoMc

Quote from: Tyrone95 on June 07, 2018, 12:34:54 AM
Great to hear about Champiosnhip draw tomo! Are Teamtalkmag streaming it live?
It is going out of Tyrone GAA facebook live.

outsideoftheboot

I reckon trillick be a team hard stopped in championship this year. If they are full out injury free they could go all the way this year again. unfortunate to lose to omagh last year and omagh ended up winning it. Errigal shouldn't be far away. Cant see omagh winning back to back. Dromore will always put up a fight. A lot of teams could be trickey this year for anyone. Any dark horses like pomeroy last year?

Keyboard Warrior

Quote from: outsideoftheboot on June 07, 2018, 02:39:27 PM
I reckon trillick be a team hard stopped in championship this year. If they are full out injury free they could go all the way this year again. unfortunate to lose to omagh last year and omagh ended up winning it. Errigal shouldn't be far away. Cant see omagh winning back to back. Dromore will always put up a fight. A lot of teams could be trickey this year for anyone. Any dark horses like pomeroy last year?

Those are the top 4 teams for many this year.

inroundthesquare

SENIOR CHAMPIONSHIP DRAW

Galbally v Pomeroy
Errigal v Carrickmore
Clonoe v Ardboe
Moy v Edendork
Dromore v Coalisland
Derrylaughan v Killyclogher
Donaghmore v Trillick
Aghyaran v Omagh

Galbally/Pomeroy v Moy/Edendork
Clonoe/Ardboe v Donaghmore/Trillick