Author Topic: Tyrone County Football and Hurling  (Read 1259468 times)

southtyronegael

• View Profile
Re: Tyrone County Football and Hurling
« Reply #9060 on: January 18, 2019, 04:27:02 PM »
Room for Aiden
Mc crory but not Coney!

Coney wouldn't be great at CHB....
neither would mccrory

Goals_Will_Come

• View Profile
« Reply #9061 on: January 18, 2019, 04:58:02 PM »
Any ideas on who will be in the number 16 jersey? Left blank in the team sheet, Benny Gallen on Sigerson duties with UU
Peter Donnelly

Therealdonald

• View Profile
« Reply #9062 on: January 18, 2019, 05:31:48 PM »
Moving in to Garvaghey?

Wise up lads who cares where he lives

What's this?

Eastie

• View Profile
« Reply #9063 on: January 20, 2019, 01:15:06 AM »
Another one for mickey, successful season then?  ;)  Armagh starting the handbags, usual old shit. Though Tiarnan McCann and Sludden were class, donít think McCann gets enough credit, although for Conall his days may be numbered, as so for his mate Salt Bae OíNeill. You have to wonder if McCrory was from somewhere else, and did McCurry deserve man of the match?

omagh_gael

• '03, '05 + '08...not bad!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9064 on: January 20, 2019, 12:25:02 PM »
Yeah, you'd have to imagine that Conal and Ronan O'Neill's places on the panel are under major threat. Especially the latter. He's played in all McKenna cup games and from memory I can think of one score from play.

Sludden and Tiarnan were very impressive last night although McCurry's free taking was very assured and they really were the winning of the game.

Good to see him and Petey in good form regarding free kicks. Still a bit dodgy from frees on the left side. Happy to see Morgan hitting that tricky one last night. Imo, he should be hitting all 50/50 frees from between 35-45 metres on the left side.

inroundthesquare

• View Profile
« Reply #9065 on: January 20, 2019, 02:01:26 PM »
Is Mickey making a cut then this week for the league? Just throwing out a list of potential candidates for the chop:
Matthew Murnaghan
Liam Rafferty
Aidy McCrory
Ben McDonnell
Ryan Gray
Ruairi Sludden
Ciaran McLaughlin
Darragh Canavan
Ronan O'Neill
Michael Cassidy
Conall McCann

I'd imagine from the newcomers/returnees this year - Kennedy, Grugan, Gallen, Coney and McCurry will all keep their place.

From the above list - Murnaghan and Gray will be gone more than likely (still under 20s), Sludden maybe too, O'Neill as well, hard to know about the Errigal lads - personally I would keep Canavan and get rid of McDonnell & McCrory.
Rafferty has done enough to stay, not convinced by McLaughlin as county level, Conall McCann & Cassidy will stay too I think.

In hiding

• View Profile
« Reply #9066 on: January 20, 2019, 02:11:07 PM »
Is Mickey making a cut then this week for the league? Just throwing out a list of potential candidates for the chop:
Matthew Murnaghan
Liam Rafferty
Aidy McCrory
Ben McDonnell
Ryan Gray
Ruairi Sludden
Ciaran McLaughlin
Darragh Canavan
Ronan O'Neill
Michael Cassidy
Conall McCann

I'd imagine from the newcomers/returnees this year - Kennedy, Grugan, Gallen, Coney and McCurry will all keep their place.

From the above list - Murnaghan and Gray will be gone more than likely (still under 20s), Sludden maybe too, O'Neill as well, hard to know about the Errigal lads - personally I would keep Canavan and get rid of McDonnell & McCrory.
Rafferty has done enough to stay, not convinced by McLaughlin as county level, Conall McCann & Cassidy will stay too I think.

I don't think either Mc Donnell or Mc Laughlin will be cut, Both have the raw materials to be good county footballers.

GaelTheGael

• View Profile
« Reply #9067 on: January 20, 2019, 02:24:58 PM »
Matthew Murnaghan
Liam Rafferty
Aidy McCrory
Ben McDonnell
Ryan Gray
Ruairi Sludden
Ciaran McLaughlin
Darragh Canavan
Ronan O'Neill
Michael Cassidy
Conall McCann

I don't think either Mc Donnell or Mc Laughlin will be cut, Both have the raw materials to be good county footballers.
Ronan McHugh and Brendan Burns prime candidate to be let go with both having long term injuries.

Eastie

• View Profile
« Reply #9068 on: January 20, 2019, 03:32:05 PM »
Matthew Murnaghan
Liam Rafferty
Aidy McCrory
Ben McDonnell
Ryan Gray
Ruairi Sludden
Ciaran McLaughlin
Darragh Canavan
Ronan O'Neill
Michael Cassidy
Conall McCann

Ronan McHugh and Brendan Burns prime candidate to be let go with both having long term injuries.
A few men will be disappointed anyway. I would think the under 20s should drop down but I think Harte would like to keep Canavan, Gray doesnít have 20s to fall back on. Throughout I thought Rafferty, Cassidy and Sludden tried hard, Co Grugan is another man that impressed me, better than McClure.

Carmen Stateside

• View Profile
« Reply #9069 on: January 21, 2019, 07:32:11 PM »
Why would Rafferty get the chop? Personally thought he was one of the better performers over the course of Mc Kenna cup

Carmen Stateside

• View Profile
« Reply #9070 on: January 21, 2019, 07:54:38 PM »
Matthew Murnaghan
Liam Rafferty
Aidy McCrory
Ben McDonnell
Ryan Gray
Ruairi Sludden
Ciaran McLaughlin
Darragh Canavan
Ronan O'Neill
Michael Cassidy
Conall McCann

Sorry misread this.