Author Topic: Tyrone County Football and Hurling  (Read 1060759 times)

BennyHarp

• View Profile
Re: Tyrone County Football and Hurling
« Reply #7995 on: Today at 09:55:32 AM »
Will we push up on the Dubs Kick outs or concede the kick out and set up defensively that is the big decision....We push up and it sets out tempo for the game, but its a risk with no extra men back covering the Dubs tear our defence apart, or we concede kick out like last year and invite Dubs onto us....Key decision that management teams live and die by.... i cant wait to tomorrow night to be honest....

I think they’ll probably mix it up
That was never a square ball!!

rrhf

• View Profile
« Reply #7996 on: Today at 10:54:39 AM »
I would read very little into the Monaghan game. Tyrone had 3 key players starting that game that weren't fit. And I'm convinced overall fitness levels were no where near what they are now. Harte obviously wanted to win ulster but he took a calculated risk that they could do it not at 100% per cent fitness levels. We looked flat by the time the All Ireland semi final came around last year and I think we've tried to learn from that. Even in the Meath game Tyrone looked off the pace and it's only in the last few weeks that the energy levels have really lifted. It doesn't mean we'll win tomorrow night but I wouldn't be predicting the game based on the Monaghan match.

It's great to have such a big game coming to Omagh and let's hope the lads go out and give a good account of themselves. This team has been building now for a few years and a big game win is now critical. Let's hope it comes tomorrow night, that would be some occasion.

I'm not sure the Dubs will get away with as much pulling and dragging of our key players off the ball with the home crowd getting on the officials back. We need Petey Harte and Mattie Donnelly to go and give their best ever performances in a big match. We've seen plenty of potential from both over the years but they have never went out and dominated a really big game. Would love to see them both on form tomorrow night.
Spot on

toby47

• View Profile
« Reply #7997 on: Today at 11:36:34 AM »
Tickets back on Sale and I'm trying to get Tyrone fans to buy them NOT DUBS
http://www.gaa.ie/tickets/

Buy as many as ye can and resell them back to your club as they only have a limited number.

Have two going at face value for any Tyrone fans

Also have a spare two

Fuzzman

• Aughabrack (Tyrone Not Cork)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7998 on: Today at 06:43:52 PM »
I currently have 4 spare adult and 4 spare kids but I will ONLY sell to Tyrone fans and noisy ones at that.  ;D
PM if interested

I'll be in Sally O's 2moro from 2pm onwards for this teamtalkmag.com chat show