Bray Wanderers

Started by T Fearon, July 02, 2017, 08:35:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dougal Maguire

Quote from: stew on July 04, 2017, 01:05:18 PM
Quote from: Dougal Maguire on July 03, 2017, 08:27:14 PM
Quote from: stew on July 03, 2017, 06:07:43 PM
Quote from: Dougal Maguire on July 03, 2017, 10:26:11 AM
Well sure can you not ride in on a white charger and bale them out with all this wealth your bragging about on the Landlord Thread

Dougal fack off and go bully someone somewhere else, i am sick and tired of Fearon being harassed o  a boatd he has been on for many years!
Catch yourself on, although I can understand why you're defending him, you're peas in a pod

You are a cyber bully, you are a sad b**tard, stop trying to bully people on this site you faceless coward!
Have you ever considered treatment for anger management?
Careful now

Gael85

Quote from: The Subbie on July 03, 2017, 03:42:27 AM
As long as John Delaney gets €400k+ per year f**k the domestic game, the problem child of the FAI.

Yours in sport

Subbie
Life member Monaghan Utd.

Delaney and Fran Gavin can do what they like. How the hell did Bray get a licence from the FAI? The league is a laughing stock yet again as clubs continue to spend beyond their means.

OgraAnDun

Well sure can you not ride in on a white charger and bale them out with all this wealth your bragging about on the Landlord Thread

Dougal fack off and go bully someone somewhere else, i am sick and tired of Fearon being harassed o  a boatd he has been on for many years!
Catch yourself on, although I can understand why you're defending him, you're peas in a pod

You are a cyber bully, you are a sad b**tard, stop trying to bully people on this site you faceless coward!

stew

Quote from: OgraAnDun on July 04, 2017, 04:23:48 PM

Unlike yourself and other clown i have given my full details on here so you know what you can do with your kettle.

I am not angry, i just have no time for cowards who pick on Fearon safe in the knowledge he will not fight back, newbies are at it ffs!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

T Fearon

Never worry.I am made of teflon like that kettle and pot

OgraAnDun

Quote from: stew on July 04, 2017, 10:37:45 PM
Quote from: OgraAnDun on July 04, 2017, 04:23:48 PM

Unlike yourself and other clown i have given my full details on here so you know what you can do with your kettle.

I am not angry, i just have no time for cowards who pick on Fearon safe in the knowledge he will not fight back, newbies are at it ffs!

I suppose 99% of the users of this forum are clowns then. After which point would you consider someone not to be a newbie? You wouldn't need to spend long on the forum to learn to disregard your foul mouthed rants anyway, I would block you only they're fantastic entertainment.

Avondhu star

Despite League of Ireland teams producing much higher quality football on better pitches than years before many people still prefer to spend their money on Sky subscriptions or trips to Annfield Old Trafford etc. Clubs like Cork Dundalk Sligo have shown that with good local support they can get results and provide great entertainment for the fans. The gates that traditional Dublin clubs like the Shams Boys and Pats get are very poor considering the support there is in the city for soccer. An extra thousand on their gates would make a massive difference
Lee Harvey Oswald , your country needs you

Captain Scarlet

It's a kinda mad thing in that you need to front load more in terms of the venues to create something. I won't lie in that the only games I went to were Kildare County in Div 1 when they were on the go.
It was two games and noone bought in as there seemed f all real connection apart from Dubs parachuted in. The stadium itself was nice and tidy and the atmosphere was decent and fairly family.
In that case they had a nice little set-up, but when you look around the stadiums are fairly muck and that really hinders the family day out type thing.
All of this is well and good, but the FAI are an absolute disgrace. Surely there could be a couple of U23 teams thrown into the LOI with lads who are home from England, but could reboot their career.
Bray should be sustainable but again it's the FAI trickle-down effect where there is such a lack of or duty of care to a club.
them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

Dougal Maguire

Quote from: T Fearon on July 04, 2017, 10:41:03 PM
Never worry.I am made of teflon like that kettle and pot
Good man Tony. I know it wouldn't be long before you told that tosspot Stew where to stick his sympathy
Careful now

T Fearon

I didnt.I appreciate his support.Why can't we all just get along?

Gabriel_Hurl

http://braywanderersfc.ie/bray-wanderers-fc-statement/

QuoteBray Wanderers FC can now officially confirm the club is financially stable for the foreseeable future and have a vision for the future unrivaled by any other Football Club in Ireland.

Wicklow County has unfortunately now attained the accolade of being the North Korea of Ireland for business.

But like all suppressed people, they eventually revolt, a revolution of Football is going to start and Bray Wanderers will be the leaders not just for Wicklow but for Ireland in this revolt.

Ireland produced great world beating players, from Roy Keane, John Giles, Liam Brady, Robbie Keane to Ray Houghton and many many more.

The problem and question is why cannot Ireland produce such great talent anymore.

We at Bray Wanderers are going to answer the questions and solve this problem.

We are going to give Wicklow and Ireland something to be proud of where there will be an academy to rival the best in the world. Our vision and ,rest assured ,we will execute the delivery of our vision is a world class football academy to rival the best in the world.

To achieve this, yes, we are going to and are in preliminary negotiations to buy a new Ground, and will be seeking from Wicklow County Council the rezoning of the land in The Carlisle grounds with the development proceeds used to fund the construction of what will be the best Academy and sporting Grounds in the country.

To keep the club on a sound financial Footing and independently fund this academy and club forevermore, we do have a plan on how to do that.

This will be at no cost to the Exchequer or County Council. But when you operate in North Korea, these options are difficult to achieve, but we will achieve it.

Eventually when we have succeeded in our vision creating the best centre of Excellence in Ireland, based on Academies such as Barcelona Manchester United and other in that caliber, creating the best production line of players in Ireland, we will hand the facility and sustainable business over to a trust who will protect the club and the development of Football in Wicklow & Ireland long after our collective lifetimes.

There will be may naysayers to this and to them, we say,

Ideally we'd bring in Conor McGregor for a quote but our response is,

"One great enemy we must all endeavor to fear not conquering is fear. Fear can cripple purpose and purposeful life. Fear asks question we must fear. Fear makes vision a nightmare. One must always cross the barrier of fear to get to the great city of true purposefulness. A great number of us who are unable to live to accomplish the true reason for our existence on earth are unable to cross the barrier of fear in the first place."

Those afraid and living Fear, rest assured fear has no place in Bray Wanderers.

Gerry Mulvey
Chairman

Ray Houghton was a world beater? And he's Scottish anyway

Itchy

The lunatics have taken over the asylum - or at least the pro office of the asylum!

Hound

Waterford Whispers should put that statement up on their website. With no other comment.

Hardy

QuoteBray Wanderers FC can now officially confirm the club is financially stable for the foreseeable future and have a vision for the future unrivaled by any other Football Club in Ireland.

Wicklow County has unfortunately now attained the accolade of being the North Korea of Ireland for business.

But like all suppressed people, they eventually revolt, a revolution of Football is going to start and Bray Wanderers will be the leaders not just for Wicklow but for Ireland in this revolt.

Ireland produced great world beating players, from Roy Keane, John Giles, Liam Brady, Robbie Keane to Ray Houghton and many many more.

The problem and question is why cannot Ireland produce such great talent anymore.

We at Bray Wanderers are going to answer the questions and solve this problem.

We are going to give Wicklow and Ireland something to be proud of where there will be an academy to rival the best in the world. Our vision and ,rest assured ,we will execute the delivery of our vision is a world class football academy to rival the best in the world.

To achieve this, yes, we are going to and are in preliminary negotiations to buy a new Ground, and will be seeking from Wicklow County Council the rezoning of the land in The Carlisle grounds with the development proceeds used to fund the construction of what will be the best Academy and sporting Grounds in the country.

To keep the club on a sound financial Footing and independently fund this academy and club forevermore, we do have a plan on how to do that.

This will be at no cost to the Exchequer or County Council. But when you operate in North Korea, these options are difficult to achieve, but we will achieve it.

Eventually when we have succeeded in our vision creating the best centre of Excellence in Ireland, based on Academies such as Barcelona Manchester United and other in that caliber, creating the best production line of players in Ireland, we will hand the facility and sustainable business over to a trust who will protect the club and the development of Football in Wicklow & Ireland long after our collective lifetimes.

There will be may naysayers to this and to them, we say,

Ideally we'd bring in Conor McGregor for a quote but our response is,

"One great enemy we must all endeavor to fear not conquering is fear. Fear can cripple purpose and purposeful life. Fear asks question we must fear. Fear makes vision a nightmare. One must always cross the barrier of fear to get to the great city of true purposefulness. A great number of us who are unable to live to accomplish the true reason for our existence on earth are unable to cross the barrier of fear in the first place."

Those afraid and living Fear, rest assured fear has no place in Bray Wanderers.

Gerry Mulvey
Chairman

Or, to summarise - covfefe.

magpie seanie

I thought that was Waterford Whispers. Is it not?