Leinster U20 Football Championship 2020

Started by Junior Ex Laoistalk, November 29, 2019, 01:28:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Helix.

Match called off 15 minutes before throw in. I'll imagine the senior match will he called off again tomorrow.

Junior Ex Laoistalk

Sorry, I obviously didn't read it fully before I posted it here, the game has been rescheduled for Monday 17th February @7.30pm in MW Hire O'Moore Park

This is what I meant to post:

Matthew Byron (Courtwood)
       Michael Dowling (Portlaoise); Alex Mohan (Portarlington), Neil Keane (The Heath)
        Dean Brophy (St Joseph's), Gary Saunders (Portlaoise), Jack Lacey (St Joseph's)

PJ Daly (The Heath), Barry Howlin (O'Dempsey's)

Ronan Coffey (Portarlington), Jack Owens (Emo), Damon Larkin (Portlaoise)
Sean Michael Corcoran (Portarlington), Darragh Galvin (Portarlington), Josh Lacey (St Joseph's)

https://www.laoistoday.ie/2020/02/14/no-barry-or-oflynn-as-laois-u-20-team-named-for-leinster-clash-with-westmeath/
Winners are not those who never fail, but those who never quit!

redsetanta

Great to get the win last night albeit by a penalty shootout. Very tough on the two seniors if they aren't  available for the Kildare game.
The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. VinceLombardi

redsetanta

The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. VinceLombardi

merman

Congrats to the Laois U20s.

Back-to-back Leinster Finals is tremendous work.

redsetanta

Great to see O'Flynn and Barry playing. Barry certainly did the business on a tough night for football. Hopefully it's as bad for the final.

Junior Ex Laoistalk

LEINSTER U20 FC semi-final

Laois     1-7
Kildare  0-4

SCFC

Delighted for everyone involved. O'Flynn and Barry were just so good. Great to see Kildare being second best two years in a row.

Silkyskillssunshinee

Dublin in the final now. They're after giving Meath a bit of a pasting in the other semi-final so they'll go into as comfortable favourites.

portlaoisekid

Junior Ex Laoistalk

Quote from: SCFC on February 25, 2020, 01:24:45 PM
Quote from: portlaoisekid on February 23, 2020, 06:32:44 PM
When and where is the final?
Friday week in Carlow

The Eirgrid U20 Leinster Football Final between Dublin and CLG Laois will take place on Friday, 6th March at Netwatch Cullen Park in Carlow

Silkyskillssunshinee

Hopefully we bring similar support to what we did last year or maybe more. The lads deserve it. Dublin will bring no crowd to it really.

County Man

With the final on in Carlow, we should bring a big crowd to it.

Hopefully we can give it a good shot.

Great that its on TV as well.

Laois Abu!!

redsetanta

Best of luck to Laois this evening against the big, dirty Dubs. UP against it for sure but they have battled really hard to get to the final and hopefully this stands to them. Unfortunately I won't get to see it as I will be at the NCH with the missus. Will be having a sneaky look at the phone though. They will be playing music by Prokofiev so the Dance of the Knights is very appropriate for tonights clash between Laois and the Dubs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_hOR50u7ek