The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZOffaly

Origi may have shit the bed against Plymouth. Sturridge scored against Sunderland before he pulled his headstring, so that might get him a start.

TabClear

Quote from: AZOffaly on January 12, 2017, 02:49:12 PM
Quote from: Cunny Funt on January 12, 2017, 02:37:53 PM
Sky hyping Sundays game to its max. Another boring 0-0 on the cards which will probably suit Liverpool more.

Liverpool have been poor and unimaginative in the last 3 games now. Sunderland, Plymouth and Southampton. If they are similar on Sunday, they'll lose at least 2-0.

Hoping Coutinho will improve things. When he came on the other night you could immediately see the difference be makes in terms of seeing passes and trying to beat players.   He's not going to be match fit though.

Have a bad feeling about Sunday.  Rooney to beat Charlton's record as a sub with a last minute winner is a recurring nightmare.

JoG2

ah men, Liverpool to win by 2 clear goals, Mane or no Mane !

Boycey

Have Matip and Henderson been injured long?

AZOffaly

Henderson got injured a few weeks ago. He came off against Stoke I think. Matip has been out a bit longer. Henderson has been missed, largely because Can has been poor.

Boycey

Quote from: AZOffaly on January 12, 2017, 05:29:08 PM
Henderson got injured a few weeks ago. He came off against Stoke I think. Matip has been out a bit longer. Henderson has been missed, largely because Can has been poor.

I see most of you picking Matip, Henderson and Coutinho in your teams. Big risk bringing 3 back in at once?

J70

Quote from: Boycey on January 12, 2017, 05:40:32 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on January 12, 2017, 05:29:08 PM

I see most of you picking Matip, Henderson and Coutinho in your teams. Big risk bringing 3 back in at once?

Nothing wrong with a bit of wishful thinking! :)

laoislad

If Matip and Hendo are fit then they have to start no question.

More importantly!!, I hope we don't wear that illuminous yellow kit at the weekend as we seem to lose or not win nearly everytime we wear it.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

gawa316

Quote from: laoislad on January 12, 2017, 06:07:34 PM
If Matip and Hendo are fit then they have to start no question.

More importantly!!, I hope we don't wear that illuminous yellow kit at the weekend as we seem to lose or not win nearly everytime we wear it.

Plus we can hardly roll out the 'we couldn't see out players' excuse either

The Stallion

Not seeing "Hendo" (as some of you grown men call him) is understandable as he usually disappears when playing for Liverpool. A truly awful footballer.

Armamike

Quote from: magpie seanie on January 12, 2017, 03:04:01 PM
Quote from: laoislad on January 11, 2017, 10:01:22 PM
Had a little dust in my eye reading this...

https://www.balls.ie/football/plymouth-fan-356356

That's brilliant. There are lots of really good people out there....we need more stories about them and their kindness.

Don't come in here much but having a wee snoop with the week that's in it. How do ye put up with this Stallion....ye probably all have him/her on ignore at this stage.

That reminds me...
That's just, like your opinion man.

gawa316

Well no Matip (some sort of international dispute) or Coutinho (on bench) starting and Clyne (rib) out as well, big task for young TTA!

Mig
Arnold
Klavan
Lovren
Milner

Can
Gigi
Hend

Origi
Lallana
Firmino

laoislad

Can't remember the last time Clyne missed a game.
Good to see Hendo back.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

AZOffaly

Negative team. United will win this.

heganboy

Quote from: The Stallion on January 12, 2017, 07:33:54 PM
Not seeing "Hendo" (as some of you grown men call him) is understandable as he usually disappears when playing for Liverpool. A truly awful footballer.

Is that the player in the league with most passes, most tackles and most passes in the top third?

Not a great disappearing act really, is it?
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity