Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

southtyronegael

Under Lights

I see MH criticized last weeks article. Says trials are upcoming and thought it very poor for naming names especially ahead of Tattyreaghs big games in Ulster.

Could see Niall Gartland going on the shun list.

youhavenofans

Quote from: GaelTheGael on November 14, 2018, 12:51:47 PM
Quote from: southtyronegael on November 08, 2018, 09:33:05 PM
any my word on whos been called for trials? heard Darragh Kavanagh[augher],brian kennedy[derrylaughan] murry and harkin[tattyreagh]. any others?
Ryan Gray from Trillick as well.

Matthew Murnaghan (KC) and Conan Grugan

southtyronegael

Don't see the point making Conan grugan do trials?  Just get him on the panel. Top baller.

OffTheDeck

Quote from: southtyronegael on November 23, 2018, 12:01:47 PM
Don't see the point making Conan grugan do trials?  Just get him on the panel. Top baller.
Or Murnaghan. Hes not good enough. Wasn't even stand out for the u20s, had a poor final and wasn't great in the semi, had a good stint in extra time and that was it

Goals_Will_Come

Quote from: OffTheDeck on November 23, 2018, 12:51:10 PM
Or Murnaghan. Hes not good enough. Wasn't even stand out for the u20s, had a poor final and wasn't great in the semi, had a good stint in extra time and that was it
Is the point of trials not to see if they are potentially good enough?

GetOverTheBar

I hope the trials aren't purely window dressing.

I do wonder what Harte's thinking is, is looking for actual squad players or is he looking for players to perhaps come in over the course of the year to help bulk his in house squad games.

OffTheDeck

Quote from: Goals_Will_Come on November 23, 2018, 01:59:09 PM
My point is he doesn't need them as he's not good enough. It was trial enough watching him the few times I seen him

GlenMan

Quote from: OffTheDeck on November 23, 2018, 05:12:41 PM
My point is he doesn't need them as he's not good enough. It was trial enough watching him the few times I seen him

Honestly, what are you talking about? He was one of KC's standout players in the Championship. He's still 18 and at School.

He was the MOTM in the game against Omagh and kicked key points in extra time against Ardboe to put them through.

OffTheDeck

Quote from: GlenMan on November 23, 2018, 05:33:43 PM
Quote from: OffTheDeck on November 23, 2018, 05:12:41 PM

Honestly, what are you talking about? He was one of KC's standout players in the Championship. He's still 18 and at School.

He was the MOTM in the game against Omagh and kicked key points in extra time against Ardboe to put them through.
Tell him to stick to the alevels then. He was skitter against ardboe bar them two points he kicked and absolutely nowhere to be seen against the island and equally as bad for the 20s as he was in them games. Looks like being a killyclogher fan has the wool pulled over your eyes

giveherlong

GlenMan

giveherlong

Aw right someone said he was still @ school so just presuming. Know nothing about him

southtyronegael

First Mc Kenna cup game is on 30th Dec. Tyrone can't start group training until 29th Dec. Trials could be used as training sessions?

GlenMan

Quote from: giveherlong on November 23, 2018, 10:34:27 PM
Aw right someone said he was still @ school so just presuming. Know nothing about him

He's at Drumragh Integrated so that's why :)