Belfast rioting over removal of Union Jack

Started by Maurice Moss, December 04, 2012, 02:04:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

imtommygunn

How long can this sh*t go on for?! Every fecking day for the last week stuck in traffic. It just seems like nothing is being done about it at all. The person who probably got in the most trouble since it started was the guy in the van who had to drive over people to save himself!!

All of a Sludden

From Sky News Twitter

A petrol bomb was thrown into a police car in East Belfast with an officer still inside, police are treating incident as attempted murder
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

red hander

Quote from: All of a Sludden on December 10, 2012, 09:31:23 PM
From Sky News Twitter

A petrol bomb was thrown into a police car in East Belfast with an officer still inside, police are treating incident as attempted murder

Maybe now Twat Baggott will get his finger outta his hole and start doing his job

Tony Baloney

Quote from: red hander on December 10, 2012, 09:51:32 PM
From Sky News Twitter

Maybe now t**t Baggott will get his finger outta his hole and start doing his job
Hmm either he is useless or his hands are tied. Either way the peelers are stewards rather than policemen. If some boy in Ardoyne threw a petrol bomb into a manned police car the thrower would get two in the chest and the peeler would be within his rights to do it. The softly softly approach of the past few years is an embarrassment.

charlieTully

Quote from: Tony Baloney on December 10, 2012, 09:54:40 PM
Quote from: red hander on December 10, 2012, 09:51:32 PM
From Sky News Twitter

Maybe now t**t Baggott will get his finger outta his hole and start doing his job
Hmm either he is useless or his hands are tied. Either way the peelers are stewards rather than policemen. If some boy in Ardoyne threw a petrol bomb into a manned police car the thrower would get two in the chest and the peeler would be within his rights to do it. The softly softly approach of the past few years is an embarrassment.

I know there are nationalist lads in the psni now but its appears very much to still be the RUC under a different name.

All of a Sludden

Conor Murphy ‏@conormurphymp
Unionist protesters attacked Cu Chulainn bar in Armagh tonight with bricks and fireworks. Local reports say PSNI took no action to stop mob.
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

Orior

Hey, this is 1969 all over again. They will have to bring in the British Army to protect Catholics. Well, protect Alliance anyway who have apparently sold their soul to Eamon De Valera and his cohorts.

Did I ever tell you that (contrary to popular belief) the IRA didn't start the troubles?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

It is really getting to be a bit of a joke now. The DUP and UUP must shoulder a lot of the blame for this, how many times through the years have they stoked up bitterness without the will or ability to stop the violence when it starts. And to be very honest some of the PSNI actions have been nothing short of baffling. I still cant understand how these protestors are getting access to areas in which they know will cause trouble.

fingerbob

Just walked past a load of hoods putting tricolours up on the ormeau bridge where there was a protest earlier on. That should end well.

Orior

Quote from: fingerbob on December 10, 2012, 10:49:47 PM
Just walked past a load of hoods putting tricolours up on the ormeau bridge where there was a protest earlier on. That should end well.

I thing the bridge ends in Short Strand.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Puckoon

It all augurs well for imminent reunification.

illdecide

tbh with the other side fighting each other It doesn't cause me sleepless nights but the most frustrating thing about all this as some have already pointed out is the Catholic lads would have been pumped full of lead and left like swiss cheese if they had have done some of these crimes. To even think we'd have been allowed to carry out a protest and block the city centre and other major routes is laughable. ..the fenians would have been beat stupid long before they got a chance to take their flags out.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Where is Evil Genius?
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.