Belfast rioting over removal of Union Jack

Started by Maurice Moss, December 04, 2012, 02:04:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aerlik

Why is the national day of our country degraded by the flying of this foreign flag?  And why isn't anyone in the 32 Counties showing some balls and insisting on the removal of our Patron Saint's flag from the British flag, and our Coat of Arms removed from the British Coat of Arms flag?
To find his equal an Irishman is forced to talk to God!

Applesisapples

Quote from: Aerlik on July 24, 2013, 03:52:54 PM
Why is the national day of our country degraded by the flying of this foreign flag?  And why isn't anyone in the 32 Counties showing some balls and insisting on the removal of our Patron Saint's flag from the British flag, and our Coat of Arms removed from the British Coat of Arms flag?
For a start our patron saint's flag is actually a british invention, solely for the purpose i believe of being added to the union jack. personally i'd have no affinity with it.

ardal

Plus one.

¿Donde estamos los huevos?

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Rossfan

Errr.... have you heard of the Good Friday Agreement and the referendum(s) (a)?? accepting its terms one of which is that the 6 Cos. remain part of the YUK till a majority in the 6 Cos. decide otherwise?.
Anyway when and where they want to fly it and what sort of a flag the Brits have is their own business.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

never kickt a ball

Quote from: never kickt a ball on July 23, 2013, 12:53:24 AM
DESIGNATED DAYS FOR FLYING THE UNION FLAG*

*Source Department of Culture, Media and Sport and subject to review

20 January Birthday of The Countess of Wessex

6 February Her Majesty's Accession

19 February Birthday of The Duke of York

13 March Commonwealth Day (second Monday in March)

10 March Birthday of The Earl of Wessex

17 March St Patrick's Day

21 April Birthday of Her Majesty The Queen

9 May Europe Day

2 June Coronation Day

10 June Birthday of The Duke of Edinburgh

11 June Official Celebration of Her Majesty's Birthday

17 July Birthday of The Duchess of Cornwall

15 August Birthday of The Princess Royal

13 November Remembrance Day (second Sunday)

14 November Birthday of The Prince of Wales

20 November Her Majesty's Wedding Day

Opening of Parliament by HM The Queen

Closing of Parliament by HM The Queen

22nd July.

Busy 7 Days for the flag hoisters

Anyone know of any big parties being thrown for Edward's birthday?

Orior

Those dates are not in chronological order. I smell a rat.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Hereiam

Cookstown has nice new flegs up already.

Dougal Maguire

And I see a £40M greenway in Belfast is now littered with pallets and tyres, 4 months before the Bing night.
Careful now

Orior

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on March 11, 2017, 02:02:12 PM
And I see a £40M greenway in Belfast is now littered with pallets and tyres, 4 months before the Bing night.

Some middle class lady out for a walk and being interviewed said that "the tyres were a disgrace, they should only be burning wood"
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians