Ulster Covenant march

Started by Minder, September 29, 2012, 04:53:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minder

I had to go into Belfast City centre this morning on unavoidable business and have to say i have never seen so many scumbags in my life. Hoors standing beside the peelers drinking their carryouts on Royal Avenue, i thought that wasnt allowed.

Must have cost a fortune to police it and clean up after it, should they not have to contribute to the clean up costs ?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

AQMP

Had to laugh at the News Letter headline during the week "Covenant Parade is for Everyone".

Haven't heard too much from the Shinners??  They must have negotiated some march for Easter 2016!! ;)

theticklemister

Quote from: AQMP on September 29, 2012, 05:16:05 PM
Had to laugh at the News Letter headline during the week "Covenant Parade is for Everyone".

Haven't heard too much from the Shinners??  They must have negotiated some march for Easter 2016!! ;)

they took part in it the day sure  ;) ;) ;)

SHEEDY

coat trailing sectarian scumbags. no use in having a parade if you cant annoy people along the route.
nil satis nisi optimum

red hander

But it's their culture, so it is

Milltown Row2

Kids were off at different parties today so me and the wife decided to head into Belfast for some food, a good deal to, 2 courses for a tenner at the Northern Whig, to my amazement plenty of parking around there and I parked facing John Hewitt's. In the space of about 20 minutes the place was covered with police and I could hear a rumbling and 30 plus bands marched past the bar, thought I was on the Shankill, prams being pushed by Union Jack mothers carrying blue bags filled with WKD bottles, flags a waving all over the place.

Some culture alright, finished off with two band lads pissing in the corner of the street with the police in full view, and did nowt.

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Maguire01

I see the delightful Nick Griffin made the journey.

Abble

I'd say the boys responsible for the signing of the ulster covenant would have been right and proud of what was out on the streets today celebrating them.

armaghniac

Quote from: Abble on September 29, 2012, 07:38:10 PM
I'd say the boys responsible for the signing of the ulster covenant would have been right and proud of what was out on the streets today celebrating them.

Abble, are you implying that these

would not have been proud of these?
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Tony Baloney

Quote from: armaghniac on September 29, 2012, 08:23:34 PM
Quote from: Abble on September 29, 2012, 07:38:10 PM

Abble, are you implying that these

would not have been proud of these?

Looks like Cushendall's own Cathal McNaughton wearing a dodgy hat on the right.

give her dixie

Quote from: Maguire01 on September 29, 2012, 07:18:09 PM

Nick Griffin MEP@nickgriffinmep

So Ulster pics have upset my Republican stalkers. Tell you what, the bodran can't match the lambeg, you Fenian bastards.
next stop, September 10, for number 4......

seafoid

Quote from: give her dixie on September 29, 2012, 08:57:11 PM

So Ulster pics have upset my Republican stalkers. Tell you what, the bodran can't match the lambeg, you Fenian b**tards.
I never heard any decent music played on a lambeg
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Farrandeelin

Quote from: seafoid on September 29, 2012, 08:59:35 PM

So Ulster pics have upset my Republican stalkers. Tell you what, the bodran can't match the lambeg, you Fenian b**tards.
I never heard any decent music played on a lambeg

Poor oul Nick can't spell Bodhrán correctly.  ::)
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

CiKe

Did he really say that? Not just a bigot, also tone deaf.

armaghniac

While I am in the picture posting mood, count the crowd

Anti Sunningdale 1974

Monster covenant march 2012

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B