?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: stibhan on March 03, 2010, 03:08:41 PM
http://www.vimeo.com/9865326

All I have to say on the matter. Kenny Miller's tackle looks worse everytime you see it.

Jesus that makes me more angry everytiime i watch it.
Tbc....

rossie mad

ive just been bumped up to senior member

Class

T Fearon

I'm expecting an upgrade to superhero member any day now! ;D

Rav67

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on March 03, 2010, 04:27:52 PM

All I have to say on the matter. Kenny Miller's tackle looks worse everytime you see it.

Jesus that makes me more angry everytiime i watch it.

That was a definite red when you look at it again.  Could have snapped O'Dea's leg in 2.

lynchbhoy

hold on there lads, you are just imagining it - sure the ref would never have missed a bad tackle like that (let alone persistent tackles) - so its just the camera angle and you Celtic lads are all paranoid !
::)

clarshack

those highlights when you see them again are shocking but there was also a bad tackle on fat boyd when he took one to the ghoulies.

T Fearon

Lads, persisting with the paranoia only masks the real problems. Mistakes are made by referees in every game and they don't have the benefit of time or YouTube. As I said before, if there was widespread conspiracy against Celtic we wou;dn't have won 42 Scottish League titles. Focus on the disarray of the current Celtic team and examine the root cause of that.

Lamh Dhearg Alba

Now picking out individual incidents to prove the bias :D :D. Somebody post the penalty that wasnt given. Or that tackle on Boyd mentioned above. Really these claims totally lack credibility. Ive seen some incredible decisions go against my team over the years, an incident when an opposition player punched the ball in the box yet his team was given a penalty. They won 3-2 and we were relegated a point behind them a few weeks later. A derby game we lost 4-2 when we had 3 goals disallowed. There was no bias however, just inept officials. Id certainly loved to have some of the dodgy calls Celtic have had in their favour, the kind of calls you invariably get when there are 59,000 people calling for them.
So Ill have to agree to disagree with those poor hard done by Celtic fans who feel the world is out to get them.

lynchbhoy

a couple of incidents 'for' rangers in the last game (Celtic could also have had a penalty in the first half) - where Celtic should and could have more decisions to their benefit - inept officials yes, but three times in three game...
::)

Final Whistle

Quote from: T Fearon on March 03, 2010, 09:06:12 PM
I'm expecting an upgrade to supersize member any day now! ;D

Fixed that for you!

Club Rossa

Celtic have failed in their bid to get Brown's red card overturned.

lynchbhoy

hearing rumours (not sure how true these are yet) that Mogga is going at the end of the season and the Celtic board are looking for a new boss.
While I think that its a bit harsh and sad for mowbray trying to come in to mop up strachans mess, he certainly didnt do a good job of it.
I wonder now will the Celtic board break the bank to get in a decent manager this time, as it has shown that getting two low rank managers since MON , the club has gone backwards. the false economy of cheaper managers against euro standing and money making shows that a good manager is required.
I wonder would guus hiddink think about coming after being snubbed before for MON?
I'd love to see him at CP- he is out of a job currently , though the Ivory coast and I presume loads more clubs are going to go for him !

illdecide

Quote from: lynchbhoy on March 05, 2010, 11:35:22 AM
hearing rumours (not sure how true these are yet) that Mogga is going at the end of the season and the Celtic board are looking for a new boss.
While I think that its a bit harsh and sad for mowbray trying to come in to mop up strachans mess, he certainly didnt do a good job of it.
I wonder now will the Celtic board break the bank to get in a decent manager this time, as it has shown that getting two low rank managers since MON , the club has gone backwards. the false economy of cheaper managers against euro standing and money making shows that a good manager is required.
I wonder would guus hiddink think about coming after being snubbed before for MON?
I'd love to see him at CP- he is out of a job currently , though the Ivory coast and I presume loads more clubs are going to go for him !

Sounds fair enough to me, i'm all for giving a man a chance but i firmly believe Mowbray has blown it and is not up to the task, time to spend big and get a proven top man in. This situation is simply not good enough and no matter how nice a guy he is it's time he was asked to leave, let Celtic take the hit (pay off) and re-group and get the right man in
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

AFS

Quote from: lynchbhoy on March 05, 2010, 11:35:22 AM

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/8513955.stm

lynchbhoy

feck, thats the best man gone - not that he would have de taken the role now anyhow.

Pity fulham were not doing so well, I'd like to see Roy Hodgson take over.
Apart from that - who would Celtic get?
What would they pay.
Cant keep going for bargain basement managers.
John Hughes, owen coyle not enough exp. Lambo no exp as yet.
Mark Hughes didnt exactly set the world afire and he had zillions to spend.
Prob couldnt afford mourinho.