Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Archie Mitchell

St Ledger would be a good addition. As well as the reported Pederson and McCarthy.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Sorry lads correct link this time!  :-[

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_q-g_K4IHhw&feature=related

If this guys interviews are anything to go by then class, Mjallby no. 2! RoboTim returns.

"He was too fast, running all round the pitch – so I had to put the hand brake on him!" 

Tbc....

saffron sam2

This bit would concern me.

While on trial at Livingston in 2005, he played a bounce game against St Johnstone but failed to impress.

the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

the colonel

From watching the interview the big man seems great craic. Be great steam to have a pint with. from the sound of it he'll put the boot in where needed
the difference between success and failure is energy

SambaSaffron

Any word on the alleged Old Firm rapist in yesterdays Daily Mail?

Main Street

Quote from: the colonel on January 11, 2010, 04:07:23 PM
From watching the interview the big man seems great craic. Be great steam to have a pint with. from the sound of it he'll put the boot in where needed
Sound more as if his retribution is best served with putting both boots in, albeit with a large grin.

Dannymcfella

Quote from: SambaSaffron on January 11, 2010, 07:29:04 PM

Considering the headline was old firm rapist I think its very safe to assume that it is a Rangers player involved as if it was a Celtic player involved the Headline would have mentioned Celtic player rapist and not Old firm, the same as when Rangers fans get in trouble they try and tar us with the one brush.

No more Old Firm, no guilt by association

illdecide

Quote from: Dannymcfella on January 11, 2010, 10:07:18 PM
Quote from: SambaSaffron on January 11, 2010, 07:29:04 PM

Considering the headline was old firm rapist I think its very safe to assume that it is a Rangers player involved as if it was a Celtic player involved the Headline would have mentioned Celtic player rapist and not Old firm, the same as when Rangers fans get in trouble they try and tar us with the one brush.

No more Old Firm, no guilt by association

Correct Danny saan
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Main Street

Club Rossa

Caldwell has signed for Wigan :D
Can't say i'm sorry to see the back of him.

rossie mad

Im delighted to see the back of that liability anyway.
Now if robson,samaras,killen,wilson and flood could follow suit it hopefully could free up some much needed funds for wages and decent loan signings.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: Club Rossa on January 13, 2010, 01:46:15 PM
Caldwell has signed for Wigan :D
Can't say i'm sorry to see the back of him.

Heard the fee was £500,000 with another £500,000 to come with clauses fufilled.
Read elsewhere it was 2 million, that would be great, but head says first one.
Tbc....

Main Street

Who said Celtic were not a leading club.

BBC reports

Midfielder Robson moves to the Riverside for an undisclosed fee, while midfielder Flood and striker Killen both join on free transfers.
Middlesbrough manager Gordon Strachan signed all three players during his time at Celtic.
Strachan has spoken of the need to add "leaders" to his Boro squad to boost their promotion challenge this season.

On Caldwell to Wigan

Martinez said he was delighted with his latest signing, describing Caldwell as a leader.

lynchbhoy

leader seems tobe the latest buzzword in soccer (and in football this past year too I have to say )

I'd still prefer to have honest (old school) footballers than leaders !

T Fearon

I reckon Martinez is confusing Gary Caldwell with Gary Glitter, wasn't he a "leader" :D

Oh shit, I've probably mortified someone in Cavan with that statement and will be banned for 6 months now ::)