Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

T Fearon

Dont be silly.It isnt the right time even.He could yet prove me wrong.

Dougal Maguire

Quote from: Applesisapples on November 07, 2016, 05:08:42 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on November 07, 2016, 12:21:10 PM
Let the season run its course.Protests are pointless when Dermot Desmond with his shareholding does what he likes anyway.
Cop out, I thought you were a man of principle.
A man of principle??? Don't make me laugh. This guy buys a poppy and then puts it in the bin because he doesn't want to offend his neighbour who sells it to him.
Careful now

reddgnhand

Hectic

Gordon, Rogic and Forrests form could dip, Lustig, Jozo and Browns niggles could get the better of them, Tierney, Sinclair and Dembele could be sold and Toure, Armstrong and Griffiths could retire and then Rodgers mask will slip.

imtommygunn

Quote from: T Fearon on November 07, 2016, 05:18:20 PM
Dont be silly.It isnt the right time even.He could yet prove me wrong.

A one man protest. Think of the attention you would get. Set right up for ypu.

T Fearon

tonto1888

T Fearon

I neither require nor need attention.Besides the manager's position isn't on the agenda.

bennydorano

That's what AOB is for, sure you'd get a discerning reaction from discerning fans.

Applesisapples

Quote from: T Fearon on November 08, 2016, 07:38:22 AM
I neither require nor need attention.Besides the manager's position isn't on the agenda.
Even if it was you'd be licking' his ar*e.

imtommygunn

Quote from: T Fearon on November 08, 2016, 07:38:22 AM

You keep saying you're a shareholder though. Surely a man of your clout can influence things like the agenda?

T Fearon

You need a miminum quota of sixty (I think,though it could be many more) shareholders signed support to get a motion on the agenda.It is not the right time.In any event the last two champions league games will largely determine Rodgers Celtic future,two huge defeats will surely lead to a forensic examination of the entire campaign which will not produce too many plus points.

imtommygunn

it will produce at least 2 though you seem to have missed those.  ;D

thebar

Quote from: T Fearon on November 08, 2016, 06:12:14 PM
You need a miminum quota of sixty (I think,though it could be many more) shareholders signed support to get a motion on the agenda.It is not the right time.In any event the last two champions league games will largely determine Rodgers Celtic future,two huge defeats will surely lead to a forensic examination of the entire campaign which will not produce too many plus points.

You not fit to get sixty?