Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

imtommygunn

You have pre judged him. Are celtic still in the cl? Yes. Until then there is no failure on his part. Even then it is no failure.

You don't like him. We get it.

T Fearon

I don't see any fluency.I see us scraping through,two penalties to beat Astana at home,run ragged by Sammon and Watt on Sunday for large periods.Failure to qualify for the group stages of the Champions League will be a massive letdown and it will be hard to convince Dermot Desmond,a world class entrepreneur, that he has invested wisely and to win the fans back.This is not some unknown guy from Norway,being paid peanuts.This is a supposedly top class manager being paid a seven figure salary.It is time he started to repay the huge faith and funds invested in him

imtommygunn

Your attitude is nonsense. You don't like him and that's the bottom line.

BennyHarp

Quote from: T Fearon on August 09, 2016, 07:37:42 PM
I don't see any fluency.I see us scraping through,two penalties to beat Astana at home,run ragged by Sammon and Watt on Sunday for large periods.Failure to qualify for the group stages of the Champions League will be a massive letdown and it will be hard to convince Dermot Desmond,a world class entrepreneur, that he has invested wisely and to win the fans back.This is not some unknown guy from Norway,being paid peanuts.This is a supposedly top class manager being paid a seven figure salary.It is time he started to repay the huge faith and funds invested in him

So you'd sack him now then? In the second week of August?
That was never a square ball!!

T Fearon

No.Let things run their course.I genuinely hope he makes me eat my words.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: T Fearon on August 09, 2016, 08:06:40 PM
No.Let things run their course.I genuinely hope he makes me eat my words.

Ok that's great, he was waiting on that news..... Phew he was sweating it there
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

stew

You take no not in Celtics win Tony, what is the point of being a supporter of you cannot enjoy the victories?
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

tommysmith

Why do you guys bother evening engaging with this fool Fearon?

T Fearon

Time is running out.Rodgers needs to start earning his corn now

imtommygunn

Quote from: T Fearon on August 09, 2016, 09:43:38 PM
Time is running out.Rodgers needs to start earning his corn now

;D

That probation period is near over. Fearon's out to get you brendan - watch out.

Does he owe you an explanation too ? There must be a reason he's only won the first game of the season and remained in the cl so far. It's just not on ??? You have a right to know.

Main Street

You think you are making a  rational point and asking a question  based on a fundamental proven contradiction but Tony slithers away  to his default straw man argument

"Time is running out. Rodgers needs to start earning his corn now"
;D
He reminds me of that batty woman who use to fervently parade up and down the island in the middle of O'Connell st.  Dublin  with a placard proclaiming "the end is nigh".

But I don't mean to demean that batty woman by comparing her to Tony Fearon.

T Fearon

Exactly the same start that Ronny made last year at this time (though Ronny wasn't able to shell out £3m on one player,nor did he preside over Celtic's worst ever result in Europe) last year.Value for money to date? No.

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: T Fearon on August 09, 2016, 10:49:28 PM
Exactly the same start that Ronny made last year at this time (though Ronny wasn't able to shell out £3m on one player,nor did he preside over Celtic's worst ever result in Europe) last year.Value for money to date? No.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3219039/Celtic-complete-signing-Jozo-Simunovic-Dinamo-Zagreb-3m-Europa-League-deadline-signing-500-000-Inverness-defender-Ryan-Christie.html

T Fearon

That was not this time last year,but after the exit from the Champions League

imtommygunn

Quote from: Main Street on August 09, 2016, 10:25:07 PM
You think you are making a  rational point and asking a question  based on a fundamental proven contradiction but Tony slithers away  to his default straw man argument

"Time is running out. Rodgers needs to start earning his corn now"
;D
He reminds me of that batty woman who use to fervently parade up and down the island in the middle of O'Connell st.  Dublin  with a placard proclaiming "the end is nigh".

But I don't mean to demean that batty woman by comparing her to Tony Fearon.

He is a perfect illustration of the problems with the internet  :P