?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

BennyHarp

That was never a square ball!!

screenexile

Quote from: BennyHarp on February 02, 2016, 10:03:11 PM
Ryan Giggs to Celtic??  :o

Madness!! Another cheap option and he's totally unproven. They should be looking at Moyes!!

T Fearon

Echoes of Liam Brady,and John Barnes,a big name appointment,unproven,likely to end in tears.

annapr

Quote from: T Fearon on February 02, 2016, 10:09:26 PM
Echoes of Liam Brady,and John Barnes,a big name appointment,unproven,likely to end in tears.
You could hardly support a team managed by an adulterer could you Tony?

thebigfella

Quote from: annapr on February 02, 2016, 10:11:06 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on February 02, 2016, 10:09:26 PM
You could hardly support a team managed by an adulterer could you Tony?

Lennon left ages ago.

Orior

Michael O'Neill's name has been linked with Celtic.

Could you imagine the spin that would put OWC in?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

mouview

Giggs needs to cut his teeth in management at a low level club.

Main Street

Quote from: mouview on February 02, 2016, 11:27:55 PM
Giggs needs to cut his teeth in management at a low level club.
A low level club? That would be Celtic right now. Celtic are a  team who seriously  have to get results in european competition to retain their seeded status in the champions side of the CL draw. Without that seeded status, Celtic will be that low level club.

Though that doesn't mean I think Celtic should take a chance on Giggs. Celtic just cannot take another left field  risk with who they appoint to replace Ronny

StGallsGAA

Delia couldn't manage H&W welders ffs!

tyroneman

Quote from: T Fearon on February 02, 2016, 09:50:57 PM
Ronnie has win trophies,something Tommy Burns hadn't done when Raith beat Celtic

Ronnie has no legitimate opposition in Scotland. He's managing a team that is in a one horse race and not doing it very well. With no Rangers anymore the minimum expected is winning whatever domestic comp he enters.

And TB, while no great manager either, at least played better football.

JPGJOHNNYG

The state Rangers were in it should have taken them 10 yrs to catch back up but if they get promoted this year I can see them being as good/crap as Celtic and no reason why they couldnt win the SPL next year which would show just how little Celtic have done in the last 4 yrs. The way things are going Celtic might even be pipped by Aberdeen to the title this year which would be a disgrace. No he has got to go. As for Giggs Celtic would be a more realistic prospect for him. People saying he should get the United job is crazy. Man Utd need an experienced manager with a good track record to get them going again the idea that they would give Giggsy a go other than interim/caretaker is laughable.

T Fearon

Big pressure on Ronny tonight.Hard to see him surviving a defeat by the sheepshaggers

general_lee

Good riddance. Celtic actually the better team but if it means Ronnie out and a few of the players with him ill be happy enough

Milltown Row2

Aberdeen were 3/1 tonight..... Is it a case that the players want rid of the manager?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

T Fearon

What are the options? Who will take the job,and could Pep Guardiola do any better with players like Ambrose? I don't think there'll be any knee jerk reactions.Celtic still top the league and I think they will have to lose the title before there's a change.

When the constraints were such that even a dyed in the wool Celtic man like Neil Lennon felt he had to leave,who is there to take over from Ronny,and do any better?