62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

muppet

MWWSI 2017

Tubberman

Quote from: Main Street on December 29, 2011, 04:47:35 PM
I wouldn't mind going to a Celtic Rangers game at CP.

Perhaps if Rangers manage to stay in the top 6, there would be such a fixture near the end of the season.

Like fck there would. They'd never let that tripe into Croke Park (I hope).
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

charlieTully

Quote from: Tubberman on December 29, 2011, 05:29:11 PM
Quote from: Main Street on December 29, 2011, 04:47:35 PM
I wouldn't mind going to a Celtic Rangers game at CP.

Perhaps if Rangers manage to stay in the top 6, there would be such a fixture near the end of the season.

Like fck there would. They'd never let that tripe into Croke Park (I hope).

does he not mean celtic park?

Main Street

Of course Charlie, but no prizes for guessing thatCeltic play at CP, Celtic Park.

Morons, dullards and thick culchies, please go back to the EPL threads ;D

charlieTully

Quote from: Main Street on December 29, 2011, 06:12:10 PM
Of course Charlie, but no prizes for guessing thatCeltic play at CP, Celtic Park.

Morons, dullards and thick culchies, please go back to the EPL threads ;D

really dont get why they come on this thread at all, i have no interest in epl so dont read threads on man u spurs etc etc, assholes.

JimStynes

Anyone hear the rumours that Mario Ballottili was at the game last night with a celtic top on?  Also good to see wazza and rio showing celtic some support on twitter last night.

The Worker

Louis walsh and simon cowell spotted at the game also

Applesisapples

As a Lennon doubter, I take my hat off to him. You can argue that Rangers made mistakes to help cut the deficit but it was Celtic mistakes that helped create it so swings and roundabouts and all that. Celtic have been consistent recently and at last the back four look strong, I hope it continues. Still can't fathom why Stokes doesn't start instead of Samaras though and I just know that Lennon will distrupt the back for to bring the Swedish plank back in. I like McCoist, he's a passionate hun and nothing wrong with that, and like Lennon is a committed Celtic Fan he's a committed Rangers fan.

charlieTully

Quote from: Applesisapples on December 30, 2011, 02:03:19 PM
As a Lennon doubter, I take my hat off to him. You can argue that Rangers made mistakes to help cut the deficit but it was Celtic mistakes that helped create it so swings and roundabouts and all that. Celtic have been consistent recently and at last the back four look strong, I hope it continues. Still can't fathom why Stokes doesn't start instead of Samaras though and I just know that Lennon will distrupt the back for to bring the Swedish plank back in. I like McCoist, he's a passionate hun and nothing wrong with that, and like Lennon is a committed Celtic Fan he's a committed Rangers fan.

i have been a harsh samaras critic in the past but i think he is having a great season, would go as far to say as he should be in contention for player of the year. have even made the same comment about starting stokes ahead of sammy but his attitude and effort have improved drastically this last couple of months. (hopefully its not to put himself in the shop window for jan).

fitzroyalty

Quote from: JimStynes on December 29, 2011, 08:48:46 PM
Anyone hear the rumours that Mario Ballottili was at the game last night with a celtic top on?  Also good to see wazza and rio showing celtic some support on twitter last night.
Heard something along the lines that Balotelli is friendly with Victor Wanyama's brother who played at Inter together so they both went to the game. Could be bullshit but seems plausible.

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Myles Na G. on December 29, 2011, 09:29:47 AM
Quote from: Agent Orange on December 28, 2011, 09:42:03 PM
17 point turn around in less than 2 months. Some going.
The difference was 15 points in November, but Celtic had 2 games (or 6 points) in hand. Going in to last night's match Rangers were one point ahead, so in effect they had blown an 8 point lead. Still a great turn around for Celtic, but not as great as 17 points.
15 points behind, now 2 points in front - even with your 'intellect' I think even you can add up.

though maybe your bitterness precludes you from accepting this - you being a rangers fan !
you must be hurting right now it seems !!!

dillinger

Ref. the new Cairnryan -Belfast Stena sailing times. I see the return sailing leaves Cairnryan at 19-30 as opposed to 19-55 when it left from Stranraer. Does this give the fans enough time to make the boat? Seemed to be a fairly tight time at 19-55.

clarshack

rangers beat at home 2-0 by dundee utd in cup today. treble is now on!

Forever Green

The last few months have been nothing short of outstanding. From being 17 points behind to expecting to win the treble and the huns close to f**king off and leaving us in peace. We`re having a party when Rangers die! Jelly and Ice Cream when Rangers die! Pass the parcel when Rangers die!  ;D

Great performance last night against the wee huns where we usually struggle. A bit of luck with that early decision but we were class after that. Scott Brown finally showing us what he is capable of, hopefully keeps it up. Home to Inverness this weekend and I would be expecting Stokesy back in the team for this one. Dissapointed he hasn`t started the last couple of games but tbf I think Lenny got both teams spot on. I think a win on Saturday will break MON`s record of 16 staright wins in domestic competition

Rangers close to death, hopefully Paisley close and Thatcher couldn`t be far away......the treble is on  ;D

Ulick

When does the Rangers tax case judgement get handed down?