Tipp v Tyrone 18/07/15 Thurles

Started by omagh_gael, July 13, 2015, 08:45:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

omagh_gael

Here we go, they'll be frothing at the mouth to get one over on us. We'll need to be wary of the cynical Tipp philosophy of football, they'll try anything to stop our flow.

Hopefully football wins out.

tippabu

The bitterest rivalry in the gaa.....hin tipp  ;)

BennyHarp

There'll be some whinging if Tyrone win this one!
That was never a square ball!!

rrhf

Tipp will fancy their chances here.  Home draw against a Tyrone team below par.  This game could bump their 10 year Sam project a few steps forward.  Will they give Tyrone their traditional lucky Thurles changing rooms?   

tippabu

Quote from: BennyHarp on July 13, 2015, 08:49:04 AM
There'll be some whinging if Tyrone win this one!

ppreparation has begun, just checked and players have Facebook deleted already. Sure ye'll have no hope now

rrhf

There'll be no hiding place online or on the field.  As we speak we have drones flying over Cashel.  We start with aerial intelligence and then we will send in the ground troops on Saturday. 

ONeill

So Tipperary is named after a hoor house in London?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

tippabu

Quote from: ONeill on July 13, 2015, 09:01:31 AM
So Tipperary is named after a hoor house in London?

Will there be many wildlings from north of the wall travelling?

theticklemister

tippabu

On a serious note, was happy with anyone at home and happy we can really test ourselves in a knockout game against a top team

Whishtup

Perfect for me-I'll nip across from Clare.  Rumour has it Joe Duffy will be reporting live from Tipp dressing room. 

AZOffaly

I'm going to miss this game as I'm away on holidays.

It's another great draw for Tipp. Tyrone will be favourites, and rightly so. Tipperary will be delighted to get a chance to test themselves against a proper top team, but one that is not quite at Kerry's level. At the end of the day, it's still a Division 1 team from 2015 versus a Division 3 team, so it's a great chance for Tipp to see how much further they have to go. They've clearly separated themselves from the lower teams, and now we find out how far before they can say they are in the second tier.

If they are to have any chance, they'll have to play with pace and they will need Stephen O'Brien back.

I expect Tyrone to be too cute for them, but home advantage, and the fact that Tipp have some bloody good footballers means Tipp have a chance.

The one thing I would hope is that Tipperary don't allow themselves be drawn into a whingefest by the media. You can just see the papers rubbing their hands when this draw came out. Tipp need to learn the lesson from May, but not even mention it other than in a 'that's all in the past' sense. Focus on this game, not some sort of misguided revenge thing for an U21 game back in May.

ONeill

Nearly sure Tyrone played Tipperary in a league game 20-30 years ago
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

tippabu

Quote from: AZOffaly on July 13, 2015, 09:17:07 AM
I'm going to miss this game as I'm away on holidays.

It's another great draw for Tipp. Tyrone will be favourites, and rightly so. Tipperary will be delighted to get a chance to test themselves against a proper top team, but one that is not quite at Kerry's level. At the end of the day, it's still a Division 1 team from 2015 versus a Division 3 team, so it's a great chance for Tipp to see how much further they have to go. They've clearly separated themselves from the lower teams, and now we find out how far before they can say they are in the second tier.

If they are to have any chance, they'll have to play with pace and they will need Stephen O'Brien back.

I expect Tyrone to be too cute for them, but home advantage, and the fact that Tipp have some bloody good footballers means Tipp have a chance.

The one thing I would hope is that Tipperary don't allow themselves be drawn into a whingefest by the media. You can just see the papers rubbing their hands when this draw came out. Tipp need to learn the lesson from May, but not even mention it other than in a 'that's all in the past' sense. Focus on this game, not some sort of misguided revenge thing for an U21 game back in May.

shite. .hope you'll be active on here at least...them animals will gang up and eat me alive otherwise!!

Redhand Santa

We owe these friggers one after they tried to devalue our all ireland u21 win.