Pubs showing All Ireland hurling semis in Belfast.

Started by Arthur_Friend, February 08, 2013, 11:00:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arthur_Friend

Anybody know of any likely to be showing the games?

Thanks in advance.

NAG1

Arthur I would say you will struggle with the 6 Nations/ Soccer dogs being on at roughly the same time, even though Ireland dont play until the Sunday.

Head up Whest and you might hit lucky  ;)

Arthur_Friend

Quote from: NAG1 on February 08, 2013, 11:49:12 AM
Arthur I would say you will struggle with the 6 Nations/ Soccer dogs being on at roughly the same time, even though Ireland dont play until the Sunday.

Head up Whest and you might hit lucky  ;)

Was thinking that myself. Cheers.

LeoMc

Quote from: Arthur_Friend on February 08, 2013, 11:00:59 AM

Thanks in advance.

Try The Parador on the Ormeau Road. They were running a buss to the junior semi's.

Lecale2

Quote from: LeoMc on February 08, 2013, 12:57:25 PM
Quote from: Arthur_Friend on February 08, 2013, 11:00:59 AM

Thanks in advance.

Try The Parador on the Ormeau Road. They were running a buss to the junior semi's.
The Parador will have them both on followed by the Down football match @ 7.00.

gerry

Was looking to see the tyrone game tomorrow in the city centre or am I better going to the errigle to be on the safe side of seeing it.
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

bogball88

Quote from: gerry on July 20, 2018, 02:18:06 PM
Was looking to see the tyrone game tomorrow in the city centre or am I better going to the errigle to be on the safe side of seeing it.
Might get it in Brennans which is opposite Europa Bus station beside Robinsons. Should be showing it in the Bot as well. The Parador just past the Errigle will definitely be showing it. The Hatfield and the Rose+Crown on the Ormeau Road will be showing it too. Or go up the West and try the Felons or the Rock

Milltown Row2

Quote from: bogball88 on July 20, 2018, 02:25:40 PM
Quote from: gerry on July 20, 2018, 02:18:06 PM
Might get it in Brennans which is opposite Europa Bus station beside Robinsons. Should be showing it in the Bot as well. The Parador just past the Errigle will definitely be showing it. The Hatfield and the Rose+Crown on the Ormeau Road will be showing it too. Or go up the West and try the Felons or the Rock

If there is horse racing dog racing or Celtic interviews with players or even a China league game on then don't bother going here, plus they are rough as feck!

Go to a Gaa pub, Davitts may show it, Naomh Gall may show it
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

gerry

Cheers, the last time I wanted to see a game in august all the pubs showing premiership and I had to watch it on my phone.
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

Brick Tamlin

Try the Garrick.
Always found it to show the GAA games when was up previously boozing on a saturday.

trueblue1234

King Richard Tavern on Castlereagh usually show it.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Rois

Sweet Afton may also have it (old Irene & Nan's). 

seafoid

The Hatfield and the Rose+Crown on the Ormeau Road
The Garrick
The King Richard

You wouldn't get many of those pub names in Roscommon.
Most things got renamed after 1922
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Aughafad

The garrick is the best bet and close to the city centre