Sean Cavanagh - new GPA secretary.

Started by Puckoon, November 07, 2008, 07:45:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cornafean

Quote from: The GAA on November 10, 2008, 11:05:09 AM

Intercounty players are some of the best and most active members within the association in every aspect of the GAA. the inferrence here is that they are somehow inadequate, deviant or spoiling for a fight because they are members of a players union and that the mighty sean will put them all straight - even though sean has been an active gpa member for years himself.

Who made that inference? Of course Sean has been an active and outspoken GPA member for years. He seems to me to have good leadership qualities both on and off the field.

That is why I think he is ideally positioned to mend relations between the GPA and the GAA - relations that are undeniably strained, according to Dessie Farrell's statement last week. Of course that's only my opinion. I honestly can't see how it can be as insulting as you claim, unless you or others are anxious to be insulted.
Boycott Hadron. Support your local particle collider.

feetofflames

Anyone else hear the rumours that theres serious changes afoot in the GPA.
Chief Wiggum

thebandit

Heard something at the weekend alright.... wouldn't say it here until I got some confirmation though.

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

tyrone86

I'm assuming this isn't the Donal Og replacing Dessie rumour which has been doing the rounds for the past several months?