KEVIN McGOURTY

Started by goal 10, February 05, 2012, 07:03:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 07, 2012, 04:37:48 PM
Didn't realise the board had so many hard men!! And so many reserve players ;) would all the crap reserve players please leave now.

LOL - Thats me out then! Never thought that when I signed up to this board that I'd feel it necessary to fight Kevin McGourty to prove my courage!  :D :D

LeoMc

Didn't realise the board had so many hard men!! And so many reserve players ;) would all the crap reserve players please leave now.

Ah Jeez, I hate it when the panel gets cut like this especially when I am on the wrong side of the cut.

AZOffaly

What's a reserve player? Are the reserves like the senior 'b' team, or are they the equivalent of our Junior or Intermediates? For example, in my club we have a Senior Team, a Junior A and a Junior C team. That designates the championship they play in. Are reserves the same thing?

Puckoon

Quote from: AZOffaly on February 07, 2012, 04:57:39 PM
What's a reserve player? Are the reserves like the senior 'b' team, or are they the equivalent of our Junior or Intermediates? For example, in my club we have a Senior Team, a Junior A and a Junior C team. That designates the championship they play in. Are reserves the same thing?

Foreigners. ::)

Heartbroken

Quote from: spuds on February 07, 2012, 04:17:23 PM
Quote from: Heartbroken on February 07, 2012, 03:48:04 PM
Quote from: diageo on February 07, 2012, 12:43:48 PM
Quote from: Radda bout yeee on February 07, 2012, 10:37:54 AM
Quote from: Don Johnson on February 06, 2012, 08:37:09 PM
Quote from: Radda bout yeee on February 06, 2012, 09:38:42 AM
Quote from: ONeill on February 05, 2012, 10:17:38 PM
As usual, a lot of men prepared to chat about someone's personality on here without having met them.

I've met him and as I said before the man's a c*ck IMO!

I am sure you said that to his face of course? Or did you just wait to bad mouth him on here?

Well I really didn't want to get into it but as a matter of fact I did tell him what I thought of him - at QUB! so whats your point now?

I would be very surprised that a poor reserve player like yourself, who is scared stiff on the field but does plenty of slabbering on here, would have the balls to say anything to him ! come on now tell the truth  :D

Now we're getting very personal. I would be surprised if a new poster like yourself, who is scared stiff that he sets up a new name to attack someone else, would have the balls to say anything to the poster you attacked and prob dont even know!! Poor show!

Comedy Gold here. Poster with 10 posts calling another poster a new poster and getting worked up about his contribution.

Comedy Gold??? Its definitely not that funny. I wasnt attacking the amount of posts, moreso the fact he set up an account purely to attack Radda.

imtommygunn

Quote from: AZOffaly on February 07, 2012, 04:57:39 PM

Reserves would be senior "b"

Junior "c" would be z squad...

This thread may as well be shut down now. Waste of time.

brokencrossbar1

Don't let the door hit you on the arse on the way out!

Milltown Row2

You don't do sarcasm Bc1  ;) you'll be bringing out your medal haul next  ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

ck

I asked a valid question and really didnt get an answer apart from a few of you slagging each other off!
Why is some ejit / no-mark mouth piece been given prominance in a quality newspaper, why does this guys views count? Am I missing something?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: ck on February 07, 2012, 08:11:27 PM
I asked a valid question and really didnt get an answer apart from a few of you slagging each other off!
Why is some ejit / no-mark mouth piece been given prominance in a quality newspaper, why does this guys views count? Am I missing something?

I think it was answered earlier, lazy hacks looking someone who'll give different sound bites, be they true or not. Why do posters on here give a shite about KMcG and what he says?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Jinxy

Has anyone ever started a football-related thread about this lad?
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Hardy

To be honest, I've only ever heard of him on this site.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 07, 2012, 05:35:01 PM

I had a friend was a big baseball player
back in high school
He could throw that speedball by you
Make you look like a fool boy
Saw him the other night at this roadside bar
I was walking in, he was walking out
We went back inside sat down had a few drinks
but all he kept talking about was
Glory days well they'll pass you by
Glory days in the wink of a young girl's eye
Glory days, glory days :P

Milltown Row2

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on February 07, 2012, 09:56:18 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 07, 2012, 05:35:01 PM

I had a friend was a big baseball player
back in high school
He could throw that speedball by you
Make you look like a fool boy
Saw him the other night at this roadside bar
I was walking in, he was walking out
We went back inside sat down had a few drinks
but all he kept talking about was
Glory days well they'll pass you by
Glory days in the wink of a young girl's eye
Glory days, glory days :P

Well, I hear you went up to Saratoga
And your horse naturally won
Then you flew your Lear jet up to Nova Scotia
To see the total eclipse of the sun
Well, you're where you should be all the time
And when you're not, you're with
Some underworld spy or the wife of a close friend
Wife of a close friend, and

You're so vain
You probably think this song is about you
You're so vain
I'll bet you think this song is about you
Don't you? Don't you? Don't you?
:D :D

Could do this all night ;)

Jinxy

Quote from: Hardy on February 07, 2012, 09:15:42 PM
To be honest, I've only ever heard of him on this site.

I'm starting to doubt he actually exists.
If you were any use you'd be playing.