KEVIN McGOURTY

Started by goal 10, February 05, 2012, 07:03:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imtommygunn

Quote from: ONeill on February 05, 2012, 10:17:38 PM
As usual, a lot of men prepared to chat about someone's personality on here without having met them.
Maybe some have met him too.

I'm not a big fan of starting to chastise people but it pains me to see a footballer from antrim with ability to burn wasting it when it's what we're crying out for - that's all.

TheThirdManning

Met him a few time out and about. Chap is a tool in my opinion. Pity he doesn't focus more on the football. Has serious talent.

ONeill

Quote from: oakleafgael on February 05, 2012, 10:32:18 PM
As usual, a lot of men prepared to chat about someone's personality on here without having met them.

No different to yourself, the term hypocrite springs to mind.

Example?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

oakleafgael

Quote from: ONeill on February 05, 2012, 10:55:00 PM
Quote from: oakleafgael on February 05, 2012, 10:32:18 PM

No different to yourself, the term hypocrite springs to mind.

Example?

You weren't a bit slow in the past about sticking your two feet into the current Derry footballer that the Tyronie's have took a spite against.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

haranguerer

Quote from: orangeman on February 05, 2012, 07:16:40 PM

"I looked down the field at one stage and Colm McFadden was the only Donegal player inside the opposition '45'. That's not Gaelic football."

Not that its particularly relevant, but he could have chosen better examples to back his (pretty populist) argument - I've watched antrim a good few times this year, and seen this - against both carlow and down for eg

Radda bout yeee

I've met him and as I said before the man's a c*ck IMO!

Christmas Lights

I dont know him.
Follow him on Twitter though
#mcgourtyforpresident

Don Johnson

Quote from: Radda bout yeee on February 06, 2012, 09:38:42 AM

I am sure you said that to his face of course? Or did you just wait to bad mouth him on here?

ck

WHY ON EARTH WAS McGOURTY INTERVIEWED? WHO IS HE? SOME PART TIME ANTRIM FOOTBALLER WHO HAS BIG OPINIONS AND IS NOT LIKED BY MANY?

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Don Johnson on February 06, 2012, 08:37:09 PM

I am sure you said that to his face of course? Or did you just wait to bad mouth him on here?
I would much rather some stranger called me a cnut online than came up to me on the street and called me it. But I'm weird like that.

nrico2006

Quote from: ck on February 06, 2012, 11:20:55 PM
WHY ON EARTH WAS McGOURTY INTERVIEWED? WHO IS HE? SOME PART TIME ANTRIM FOOTBALLER WHO HAS BIG OPINIONS AND IS NOT LIKED BY MANY?

Always think that myself, a man who has played a few games for Antrim in his life without really achieving anything significant, more famous for what he spouts than what he has achieved on the pitch.  The GAAs very own Joey Barton, with the flip flops.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Tony Baloney on February 07, 2012, 12:56:58 AM
Quote from: Don Johnson on February 06, 2012, 08:37:09 PM

I would much rather some stranger called me a cnut online than came up to me on the street and called me it. But I'm weird like that.

Cnut ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

thewobbler

Quote from: ck on February 06, 2012, 11:20:55 PM

The best way to answer this question is ask why journalists are interested in what McGourty has to say.

The answer is because the overwhelming majority of GAA stars are about as interesting as a full day at mass.

glens abu

He is maybe thinking of starting a new party after FF got rid of him,a very good footballer but a 1st class clown.