Sigerson Cup 2012

Started by Blowitupref, December 19, 2011, 05:14:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shark

DCU at a canter. Lost track of score. More than 10 points up

The Moon is Down

shark

Left programme behind me. Off my head DCU was Boyle, Culligan, Gavin (c), McMahon, McCarthy, Cooper, Collins, Begley, O'Currain, Keenan, Rock, Flynn, Brady, O'Gara, McFadden. DIT not as sure. Mention full back. O'Shea and McKiernan midfield. Sharry, Parsons, Dawson, Allen, Freeman were 5 of the forwards.

Sam2011

Blowitupref

Semi finals

DCU v UUJ
UCC v UCD/NUI Maynooth

Semi finals,final will be played next Friday,Saturday in NUIG.

Edit* yes you are right Shark.

Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

shark

Is it not semis on Friday and final on Saturday? Usually the case.

Any craic

ck

Sligo IT were absolutely robbed today!!!!!!!!!!

Blowitupref

Quote from: ck on February 15, 2012, 10:03:32 PM
Sligo IT were absolutely robbed today!!!!!!!!!!
Reading the report it said Sligo IT kicked loads of wides hardly robbed?
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Syferus

Great to see Cathal Cregg coming on for DCU, all things going well he should be ready to go against Longford in two weeks.

Donnellys Hollow

Maynooth won tonight 2-08 to 1-08.

UCD had a man sent off early in the second half when NUIM were well on top. UCD made a great comeback when NUIM were tiring and they missed a late goal chance to send it to extra time. Donie Kingston was very disappointing and was taken off. Micky Newman was good for Maynooth scoring their first goal - can't understand why he isn't featuring for Meath. The Galway lad (Denver?) was also quite impressive.

From a Kildare viewpoint Shane Connolly was superb. Made a few great stops and must have fielded four or five high balls in the square. Brophy ran himself into the ground and Moolick kicked a cracking goal in the second half to add to a point he got before the break. Seán Hurley started but went off before half time after appearing to pick up a knock. Peter Kelly was listed to play for UCD and was down as captain on the programme but he didn't feature at all. Possibly injured - would explain why he was missing on Sunday.
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

Any craic

You didn't mention Tommy Moolick's cracking goal which sealed it for me, even tho UCD came back at the end. Tommy's goal will follow shortly on video

Donnellys Hollow

Quote from: Any craic on February 16, 2012, 10:00:05 PM
You didn't mention Tommy Moolick's cracking goal which sealed it for me, even tho UCD came back at the end. Tommy's goal will follow shortly on video

???

Quote from: Donnellys Hollow on February 16, 2012, 08:42:12 PM
Moolick kicked a cracking goal in the second half to add to a point he got before the break.

There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

ross4life

Quote from: Syferus on February 16, 2012, 05:54:40 PM
Great to see Cathal Cregg coming on for DCU, all things going well he should be ready to go against Longford in two weeks.

Good to see alright he should get a start for DCU tomoro night in O'Byrne Cup i wonder did Niall Kilroy line out for UCD tonight?

To answer my own question he started & scored a couple of points.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open