Tipperary v Mayo
Waterford v Monaghan
Cavan v Down
Carlow v Tyrone
Offaly v Clare
Kildare v Longford
Sligo v Armagh
Leitrim v Louth
While I would like to think that we can take Kildare I do agree with the above.

Should be the winners.
Depends on which flour bag turns up. Kildare are more emotional than backstage at the Yves Saint Laurent spring collection. 

Itchy

One thing for sure is the qualifiers are throwing up interesting games while provincial are dull and predictable. I tbink the end may be in sight for provincial championships.

Cunny Funt

Quote from: Itchy on June 11, 2018, 09:20:42 AM
One thing for sure is the qualifiers are throwing up interesting games while provincial are dull and predictable. I tbink the end may be in sight for provincial championships.

Round 2 games all look fairly predictable, while the provincial championships this year already had shock wins for Carlow v Kildare, Fermanagh v Monaghan and Galway v Mayo...

Hound

7 out of the 8 round one qualifiers were won by the away team. Offaly the only team to buck the trend.
Home advantage really counts for feck all in GAA  ;)

Blowitupref

Quote from: Cunny Funt on June 11, 2018, 09:23:18 AM

Round 2 games all look fairly predictable, while the provincial championships this year already had shock wins for Carlow v Kildare, Fermanagh v Monaghan and Galway v Mayo...
Would agree Louth v Leitrim probably the hardest game to call. Hopefully we see a few shocks in round 2 to make it a bit more interesting. I can imagine Tipp v Mayo will be the live game.

Quote from: Hound on June 11, 2018, 09:24:38 AM
7 out of the 8 round one qualifiers were won by the away team. Offaly the only team to buck the trend.
Home advantage really counts for feck all in GAA  ;)

One home win again this time Cavan?
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

straightred

Quote from: Blowitupref on June 11, 2018, 09:28:23 AM

Would agree Louth v Leitrim probably the hardest game to call. Hopefully we see a few shocks in round 2 to make it a bit more interesting. I can imagine Tipp v Mayo will be the live game.

Is there a live qualifier ? The Cork Kerry Munster final is on the Saturday and the ulster and Leinster finals are on the Sunday.

magpie seanie

Hound

Quote from: straightred on June 11, 2018, 09:46:50 AM

Is there a live qualifier ? The Cork Kerry Munster final is on the Saturday and the ulster and Leinster finals are on the Sunday.
Cork v Kerry is 7pm on Saturday 23rd, so presumably there'll be a live R2 qualifier at 5pm

Owenmoresider

Quote from: magpie seanie on June 11, 2018, 09:54:47 AM
Sligo at home to Armagh, ya?
Were drawn out first so it would be yes.

Owenmoresider

Quote from: Hound on June 11, 2018, 09:55:10 AM

Cork v Kerry is 7pm on Saturday 23rd, so presumably there'll be a live R2 qualifier at 5pm
RTE presumably have the Munster final so Sky will surely have a qualifier on,

Syferus

Surely this is a troll.

LooseCannon

I hope that our match is on Sky, so Rouse can tell them to f**k off. I'm confident that we can beat Clare.

magpie seanie

Tipp v Mayo will be the TV game.

GrandMasterFlash

Quote from: Hound on June 11, 2018, 09:55:10 AM

You'd imagine whoever broadcasts it would want Tipp v Mayo?? Cork v Kerry is Páirc Uí Chaoimh so that would work..

Owenmoresider

I don't suppose the fact that our hurlers are up in Croke Park in the Meagher final that Saturday will mean our qualifier would be on the Sunday instead, or just at a later throw-in like 7?