Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

omagh_gael

Errigal better side. However, Carmen got rode by ref in 2nd half, very poor game from man in the middle.

under the bar

Quote from: omagh_gael on September 29, 2019, 06:29:25 PM
Errigal better side. However, Carmen got rode by ref in 2nd half, very poor game from man in the middle.

He was equally as shite for both sides.  Errigal should have been out of sight tho and were the only side wanting to play football.

LeoMc

Quote from: under the bar on September 29, 2019, 03:09:16 PM
The O'Neill cup now guaranteed to head back West where it belongs and all the East Tyrone pretenders are back in their boxes! ;D
Classy post. Coalisland unlucky to lose their title after a great game of football played in the right spirit.

LeoMc

Quote from: clarshack on September 29, 2019, 06:04:12 PM
Would agree about the pitch at O'Neill Park. Looks to be in poor shape.
Poor pitch, poor facilities, poor changing rooms, bad parking but they have a good BT connection.

Moonshine

Quote from: omagh_gael on September 29, 2019, 05:39:29 PM
Watching this on Tyrone TV, a number of points at ht.

1. Who is the Carmen mouthpiece on sideline? Hasn't stopped all fecking game.

2. That was an utter joke of a black card

3. Some bloody finish by young Canavan. Petey Harte's point at the end very impressive, too.

4. O'Neill Park is a an absolute dump. Has the ground changed in past 30 years? Plus the field is in brutal condition, terrible choice for a senior semi final.

That mouthpiece was their chairman. Dungannon was a disgrace of a venue for game. I'd say it's the worst pitch in Tyrone. Canavan and Harte were a joy to watch

Moonshine

Quote from: LeoMc on September 29, 2019, 07:15:28 PM
Quote from: under the bar on September 29, 2019, 03:09:16 PM
The O'Neill cup now guaranteed to head back West where it belongs and all the East Tyrone pretenders are back in their boxes! ;D
Classy post. Coalisland unlucky to lose their title after a great game of football played in the right spirit.

What's blue and white and goes beep beep?
That coalisland bus reversing into the garage for another year.

Well done Trillick bit of football to watch in final.

under the bar

Quote from: LeoMc on September 29, 2019, 07:50:44 PM
Quote from: clarshack on September 29, 2019, 06:04:12 PM
Would agree about the pitch at O'Neill Park. Looks to be in poor shape.
Poor pitch, poor facilities, poor changing rooms, bad parking but they have a good BT connection.

Ask Adrian Cush how bad it is. Missed the AI final in 1995 when his foot went down a rabbit hole at training in O'Neill park

TF15

First game was excellent. Two good sides and Trillick will be favourites going on what I seen today. Donnellys both were excellent. McGahan maybe could have been on earlier, seemed a real handful. The free at the end should have been scored but that's the pressure of championship football.

The second game the better side won and there was some good football played considering the pitch. My god it was brutal, even worse than I thought it would be.  Actually an insult to both teams to make them play there. There should never be a big game there until that pitch is replaced. It's like a ground that time forgot. Very good final coming up with two good traditional footballing sides.

Jim Bob

Quote from: Moonshine on September 29, 2019, 07:56:40 PM
Quote from: omagh_gael on September 29, 2019, 05:39:29 PM
Watching this on Tyrone TV, a number of points at ht.

1. Who is the Carmen mouthpiece on sideline? Hasn't stopped all fecking game.

2. That was an utter joke of a black card

3. Some bloody finish by young Canavan. Petey Harte's point at the end very impressive, too.

4. O'Neill Park is a an absolute dump. Has the ground changed in past 30 years? Plus the field is in brutal condition, terrible choice for a senior semi final.

That mouthpiece was their chairman. Dungannon was a disgrace of a venue for game. I'd say it's the worst pitch in Tyrone. Canavan and Harte were a joy to watch

Harte was. Canavan got about 3 touches in second half. Was held onto though every time the ball came near. Eventually replaced as he was on a yellow and a tick

Jim Bob

Quote from: TF15 on September 29, 2019, 08:32:05 PM
First game was excellent. Two good sides and Trillick will be favourites going on what I seen today. Donnellys both were excellent. McGahan maybe could have been on earlier, seemed a real handful. The free at the end should have been scored but that's the pressure of championship football.

The second game the better side won and there was some good football played considering the pitch. My god it was brutal, even worse than I thought it would be.  Actually an insult to both teams to make them play there. There should never be a big game there until that pitch is replaced. It's like a ground that time forgot. Very good final coming up with two good traditional footballing sides.

First game was class indeed. Tight tight game. Sean Hurson is a top class referee.

LeoMc

First game was excellent. Two good sides and Trillick will be favourites going on what I seen today. Donnellys both were excellent.McGahan maybe could have been on earlier, seemed a real handful. The free at the end should have been scored but that's the pressure of championship football.

Thought taking Tee Quinn off was a wrong call. The 2 Quinn's (are they brothers?) have been getting scores all year.

TF15

I wouldn't have took Quinn off were others I'd sub before but McGahan caused a bit of panic in the Trillick defence. Gave them a different option. I think both Quinn boys are close to county standard. Tiernan just a bit small yet.

GlenMan

Quote from: LeoMc on September 29, 2019, 08:36:17 PM
First game was excellent. Two good sides and Trillick will be favourites going on what I seen today. Donnellys both were excellent.McGahan maybe could have been on earlier, seemed a real handful. The free at the end should have been scored but that's the pressure of championship football.

Thought taking Tee Quinn off was a wrong call. The 2 Quinn's (are they brothers?) have been getting scores all year.

Think they took Cathaoir off. But yeah I wouldn't have taken him off - could always pop up for a score.

ONeill

Big question remains....Is Ballygawley in West Tyrone?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

southtyronegael

Errigal better side but got alot of ref decisions their way.  Harte very good, young canavan looked like making things happen every time he got on the ball, which wasn't often enough. Munroe for carrickmore looks a very good player. Shite pitch but massive crowd there. Is the Mc bride lad that came on for Carmen anything to dinky?