Galway V Mayo R4 Qualifier

Started by Maroon Manc, July 01, 2019, 10:48:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

galwayman

Flynn won't start I would say.
They might get 20 mins out of him at the end

kerryforsam19

Quote from: From the Bunker on July 06, 2019, 12:14:33 PM
What is the Itinerary of todays winners? A game in Killarney, then Croker and then a home game?

I feeling Kerry will make S**T of mayo next week. We have all the big guns for that next week.

Cunny Funt

What's the out injured list for both counties now seeing that A O'Shea,J Doherty,L Keegan,T Flynn,P Cooke,P Conory,D Comer are all included in the match day panels?

galwayman

Quote from: Cunny Funt on July 06, 2019, 01:16:14 PM
What's the out injured list for both counties now seeing that A O'Shea,J Doherty,L Keegan,T Flynn,P Cooke,P Conory,D Comer are all included in the match day panels?
For us I think Duggan, O Curraoin, D'Arcy and Bradshaw.
Flynn carrying an injury.
Comer and Conroy injury free but not match fit especially Comer.
Not sure if I'm forgetting anyone there

Blowitupref

That's some recovery for Keegan, looked like a season ending injury for him last Saturday. Galway throwing Conroy in from the start would be a big risk, no county football since last July?

Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Hound

Very good pre match thread.

I think it's the Kerry Mayo game in Limerick, since I've been looking forward to a game as a neutral so much.

Any word on how ticket sales are going?

Rossfan

Rumours (might be malicious though :D) that no more than 15,000 expected.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

LooseCannon

Someone close to Flynn told me the other day that he's out.

maigheo

Vaughan and Carr in for Treacy and Plunkett

Blowitupref

Galway change keeper with Bernard Power replacing Ruairi Lavelle while Sean Andy O Ceallaigh, Thomas Flynn and Antaine O Laoi are replaced by Declan Kyne, Eamonn Brannigan & Sean Kelly.

Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: Blowitupref on July 06, 2019, 06:47:01 PM
Galway change keeper with Bernard Power replacing Ruairi Lavelle while Sean Andy O Ceallaigh, Thomas Flynn and Antaine O Laoi are replaced by Declan Kyne, Eamonn Brannigan & Sean Kelly.

Very odd looking Galway side now.

Blowitupref

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on July 06, 2019, 07:03:52 PM

Too many as it turned out, Galway look like a group of strangers.

GalwayBayBoy

Kyne is so far off the pace it's unreal. Madness to throw him in for his first game all year.

dublin7

Quote from: Blowitupref on July 06, 2019, 07:26:49 PM
Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on July 06, 2019, 07:03:52 PM

Too many as it turned out, Galway look like a group of strangers.

Galway 14 is an embarrassment. Bizarre decison to give him his 1st championship start tonight. Galway do look like ateam who only met for the 1st time on the way to the game. No 10 is the only galway player showing any fight.Best player on the pitch

1st goal shocking goalkeeping, 2nd was a super finish. Galway finding huge gaps down the middle of Mayo defence but not good enough to take advantage