Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norf Tyrone

Errigal going for a reserve double in Div 3 too. Has their 3rds ever won anything before?

Second year in a row the Div 3 reserve league will be a play off it looks like.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

bigtogs

Standard of Refereeing in yesterdays reserve semi final was absolutely atrocious, In the Coalisland and Omagh game i would 100 per cent say he beat Coalisland.....Referee in second game was just brutal for both teams....   

giveherlong

Errigal Ciaran(CONC)v(0-0)An Eaglais, Naoimh Pádraig
Grade 1 Minor League Knockout Semi Final
Aghaloo 7:30 PM

What happened that fixture?

Goals_Will_Come

Quote from: giveherlong on July 30, 2018, 09:01:48 PM
Errigal Ciaran(CONC)v(0-0)An Eaglais, Naoimh Pádraig
Grade 1 Minor League Knockout Semi Final
Aghaloo 7:30 PM

What happened that fixture?
Eglish just tweeted the game was off. While Errigal tweeted that they wouldnt be contesting the game due to circumstances beyond their control.

blewuporstuffed

I seen that. Why did errigal not field?
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

redzone

Errigal down to play championship final this Saturday and wanted a week between games

The Trap

That's 2 big underage games conceded in a few weeks. Surely everybody in the clubs involved do not agree with these decisions?

GaaFanatic123

Quote from: redzone on July 31, 2018, 10:07:57 AM
Errigal down to play championship final this Saturday and wanted a week between games

Ffs Errigal, dry your eyes, you'd think teams had never played 2 games in a week before!!

Shud be punished for not fielded, dont think theres a rule thats says you have to have time of to prepare for another final, yes ideally you'd like too but tough shit!!

Degrassi Hi

The county board just want to get the minors read up so that it doesn't impact on Under 16's which is due to start on Friday therefore any requests for changes were flatly refused.

rrhf

Quote from: The Trap on July 31, 2018, 10:33:00 AM
That's 2 big underage games conceded in a few weeks. Surely everybody in the clubs involved do not agree with these decisions?
If it was one incident, it could be isolated but it's not... 3 games, 6 teams, 150 kids affected in July. Nobody blameless but everyone loses... I think we need to bounce this ball back up to management ie - fixtures makers and cccc. The under 16 season has been thought out and communicated  poorly as well so hopefully there are no more but I wouldn't bet on it.. Tyrone youth fixtures are now at crisis point and it's back to mgt to rethink their plans for next year. They have to manage this better and ask themselves what can ensure this is solved for next year. 

omagh_gael

What's the story with the senior and intermediate reserve fixtures for tomorrow? I'd imagine most of the teams will stack their 15 with seniors to get a bit of game time built up.

Under Lights

That's what I would imagine would happen too.

LeoMc

8 matches conceded and 6 postponed. Not a great turnout considering championship may be only a matter of weeks away. Thought more teams would be glad of a chance of a run out.

Under Lights

Would clubs agree to another game without the county players at this stage?

omagh_gael

Quote from: Under Lights on August 06, 2018, 01:26:06 PM
Would clubs agree to another game without the county players at this stage?

Can't see Pomeroy and Aghyaran agreeing to that. They both are at the bottom of the table and will be fighting for their lives to stay in senior. The Moy are in the same boat too, not safe yet. They'll need Loughran and Colm big time.

It might be possible in Intermediate but Dungannon and Owen Roes are only 3 points back from a play off spot and might not want to risk losing points without McShane and McNulty.