All Ireland Replay - TICKETS REQUIRED

Started by partisan, September 24, 2012, 03:56:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

partisan

Desperately looking for 2 (or even one!) tickets to the replay, have exhausted all my routes (including local club & county board) and have still come up empty handed.. Ideally I'm looking for 2 Hill tickets, but to be honest I'd take what I can get if any kind soul here can help me out!

Also, does anyone know are tickets likely to free up later on in the week? Will it be difficult getting them on the day? Was up on the 9th and I probably could've have gotten a pair for free, doubt it'll be as easy this time with the price reduction..

cicfada

You gotta be kidding me right ? There will be loads of tickets around for this one if the draw is anything to go by!! Go to dorset st or lr drumcondra rd on the morning of the match!

Last Man

Quote from: partisan on September 24, 2012, 03:56:38 PM
Desperately looking for 2 (or even one!) tickets to the replay, have exhausted all my routes (including local club & county board) and have still come up empty handed.. Ideally I'm looking for 2 Hill tickets, but to be honest I'd take what I can get if any kind soul here can help me out!

Also, does anyone know are tickets likely to free up later on in the week? Will it be difficult getting them on the day? Was up on the 9th and I probably could've have gotten a pair for free, doubt it'll be as easy this time with the price reduction..
We had a pint in mahers before the game and they were constantly announcing tickets for sale over the PA. Can't see you being stuck.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Last Man on September 25, 2012, 07:26:47 AM
Quote from: partisan on September 24, 2012, 03:56:38 PM

We had a pint in mahers before the game and they were constantly announcing tickets for sale over the PA. Can't see you being stuck.

I was there Last Man, how come I did not see you there? Johnnies men Rossa men hanging about. Even managed to speak to the captain of the Kilkenny team who beat our lads in the Interm hurling final at Croke........ the fooker!! Decent lad ex county panelist and shared a few pints with him
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

optimus cheese

Yeah will be doing the same this weekend. While Meaghers is a fine establishment, must say I miss the Fairview/Players Lounge, could always get a good feed in there.
Imagine be no hassle with tickets for this week, seriously doubt will be as many neutrals about, esp as no Kilmacud 7s the day before

partisan

Lads it's grand, got sorted. Got offered six, only needed 2 though. The other 4 went fast enough from what I heard.

Thanks for all the replies, much appreciated. If anyone has any spares mention it here, I know of a few who are watching this thread who are as of yet to get sorted.

partisan

I have to say I got lucky, tickets are like gold dust in Galway. Apparently 40000-45000 Galwegians are heading up and demand is still sky high. Lads down in Pearse Stadium all day today with stubs from all the championship games yet to get tickets, hope they get sorted, would be a shame if this was to be the first game they missed.

Premier Emperor

Quote from: partisan on September 27, 2012, 09:08:03 PM
I have to say I got lucky, tickets are like gold dust in Galway. Apparently 40000-45000 Galwegians are heading up and demand is still sky high. Lads down in Pearse Stadium all day today with stubs from all the championship games yet to get tickets, hope they get sorted, would be a shame if this was to be the first game they missed.
40000-45000 Galwegians are heading up?
That's a 100 fold increase on the number of Galway people who go to league matches!

Canalman

Our club here in Dublin got their allocation plus an offer of how many more was wanted. Have a funny feeling that it might not even be a sellout on Sunday but not far off it.
I'd say there would be barely 300 Galway fans that could honestly say if they didn't get a ticket(which will not happen) that it was "the first game they missed".
As with all big sport events the Hooray Henrys/Henriettas will be out in force.

tommysmith

Quote from: Premier Emperor on September 28, 2012, 09:48:48 AM
That's a 100 fold increase on the number of Galway people who go to league matches!

And the majority never miss a game.

partisan

Quote from: Premier Emperor on September 28, 2012, 09:48:48 AM

Are you surprised or something? Happens in pretty much every sport..