Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Club boi

Quote from: Therealdonald on September 26, 2018, 07:13:59 PM
Quote from: DEL on September 26, 2018, 05:30:05 PM
Sean Cavanagh got a heavy hit last week like a lot of men in championship and league games get week in week out. Is every hit accidental? Probably not are some accidental? Certainly. Only the perpetrator knows for certain what his intent was. Video often doesn't clear it up. If it was any other player other than Seán it would not have made the headlines it has. Strange that! Mark Bradley picked up a 'knock' against Derylaughan, Brennan in the Donaghmore game, Skeet in the Ardboe game and  Harte a broken nose in Carrickmore game. Haven't heard one word of complaintor crying, no letters, no selfies, no newspaper/TV interviews, no solicitor statements. Time to move on it's embarrassing.

Like this.

Like this + 1

GJL

Quote from: Club boi on September 27, 2018, 12:31:27 PM
Quote from: Therealdonald on September 26, 2018, 07:13:59 PM
Quote from: DEL on September 26, 2018, 05:30:05 PM
Sean Cavanagh got a heavy hit last week like a lot of men in championship and league games get week in week out. Is every hit accidental? Probably not are some accidental? Certainly. Only the perpetrator knows for certain what his intent was. Video often doesn't clear it up. If it was any other player other than Seán it would not have made the headlines it has. Strange that! Mark Bradley picked up a 'knock' against Derylaughan, Brennan in the Donaghmore game, Skeet in the Ardboe game and  Harte a broken nose in Carrickmore game. Haven't heard one word of complaintor crying, no letters, no selfies, no newspaper/TV interviews, no solicitor statements. Time to move on it's embarrassing.

Like this.

Like this + 1

Agreed. We are bang in the middle of our club championships which IMO is what this sport is all about. Best keeping the discussions about that instead of talking about a guy who is selling a book!

GetOverTheBar

See the streaming service is on for tomorrow night anyway - more details to be announced later.

Good news for those who can't get out of work in time / adverse weather etc.

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on September 27, 2018, 12:55:31 PM
See the streaming service is on for tomorrow night anyway - more details to be announced later.

Good news for those who can't get out of work in time / adverse weather etc.

Great news, Would love to sit home watch the game, they should give season ticket holders a code that they can access the games online if they cant meet the game.  I know it would be tricky to implement but hopefully in the future it is something that can be done. I try to get to most of the games but a night in with a pint could work well
Living the dream!!!

Goals_Will_Come

Quote from: RetiredRessie on September 26, 2018, 02:34:36 PM
Was at the game and can't confidently say if it was deliberate or not.

How many players do Stewartstown have suspended, any names?
14 suspended in total from both clubs.
Strabane and Stewartstown each with 4 players receiving one game suspensions. Rest of the suspensions are for supporters and officals.

Frank_The_Tank

Heard Dungannon are missing a good few for game this weekend. Away to Vegas for McNulty stag (think McNulty and 6 other starting players missing) - would have been a close enough game anyway probably but big chance for Tatts to get to IFC SF
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience

Jim Bob

Quote from: Frank_The_Tank on September 27, 2018, 04:10:32 PM
Heard Dungannon are missing a good few for game this weekend. Away to Vegas for McNulty stag (think McNulty and 6 other starting players missing) - would have been a close enough game anyway probably but big chance for Tatts to get to IFC SF
Stag in Vegas is right. Could Cookstown not have done them????? It did me !!!

Under Lights

Quote from: Jim Bob on September 27, 2018, 04:13:37 PM
Stag in Vegas is right. Could Cookstown not have done them????? It did me !!!

Jayus, Cookstown?!? Are you married at all??

trailer

Quote from: Goals_Will_Come on September 27, 2018, 02:27:53 PM

Strabane and Stewartstown each with 4 players receiving one game suspensions. Rest of the suspensions are for supporters and officals.

Amazing how this is such an even number.
4 players and 10 supporters from each club. Utterly ridiculous and bring the disciplinary process into disrepute. Why should players or management have any respect for this process? Just beggars belief how amazingly arrogant and open they are when it comes to this. I just find it incredible.
If someone acted in such a way that they deserve a ban, then they deserve a ban. it shouldn't be a case of we've banned 4 from them, so we need to ban 4 from them as well.

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: Goals_Will_Come on September 27, 2018, 02:27:53 PM

One game bans  ::)
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Walter White

Any word on whether the games will be streamed live this weekend??

Tyrone95

Quote from: Walter White on September 27, 2018, 09:27:20 PM
Any word on whether the games will be streamed live this weekend??
Yea, Tyrone gaa TV can be purchased for Friday night already with the game costing £3. Can't be bought after the game is thrown in

Localexpert

Why didn't big Macs cub book the stag during the summer and not during what is normally his club championship season?  In my eyes he's showing his club mates he's a county man first, holiday man second and club man third. 

Ps D.K you don't know me but I know you  ;)

Aaron Boone

Quote from: Localexpert on September 28, 2018, 07:08:03 AM

Why didn't big Macs cub book the stag during the summer and not during what is normally his club championship season?  In my eyes he's showing his club mates he's a county man first, holiday man second and club man third. 

Ps D.K you don't know me but I know you  ;)
f

And transferring the match to Vegas would be impossible at this late stage.

TyroneOnlooker

It is just me or is that not madness for a county man to book stag in middle of what is always championship time. I know the county calendar makes it difficult but jesus oh....tatts will have some chance to make a semi final now