Android Boxes

Started by snoopdog, July 30, 2015, 09:49:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mickey Linden

I got iptv and it was all working fine through my firestick. However, since last night anytime I go to load a channel it won't load. The wheel which shows it loading goes red. It still shows the TV guide etc. Any ideas?

Boycey

Quote from: Mickey Linden on July 01, 2017, 09:46:26 AM
I got iptv and it was all working fine through my firestick. However, since last night anytime I go to load a channel it won't load. The wheel which shows it loading goes red. It still shows the TV guide etc. Any ideas?

Force stop Kodi or whatever app you're using to view IPTV and launch it again?

Mickey Linden

Fella I got it off says I need to get another sub at 35 quid. Paid 70
Last week. I don't know much about these things so not sure what to do. Few mates got off same guy but they have had no issue

Main Street

Quote from: FL/MAYO on June 14, 2017, 01:05:49 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on June 13, 2017, 05:26:44 PM
Quote from: FL/MAYO on June 09, 2017, 03:57:47 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on June 09, 2017, 10:08:44 AM
I use Team ExPat. So far it's very good.
AZ, are the Irish and UK channels on Team Expat? I have Ultimate mania but I might get the second subscription for the GAA as a backup for the summer.

Sky Channels, RTE Channels, BBC all on there. Not sure about ITV etc.

I used Flawless IPTV over the weekend, got the $2 two days subscription, have to say it was excellent. GAAGO had a nightmare during Mayo/ Galway game, I wouldn't rely on it for big games again.
You watched the game live on RTE 2 with Flawless?

Itchy

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on June 20, 2017, 12:11:11 PM
Thanks for that Boyce. If IPTV is going to last then I think l might go for the Zgemma. SatsNI in Cookstown offering Zgemma and 12 months sub for £180 or thereabouts   I've a Panasonic Vieta Smart TV with the latest BT home hub but it's not connecting to the Internet any more. Using an Ethernet cable but it won't connect. Any suggestions there?

Zgemma is a Satelite box. Yes if you have one already use it for iptv but why would you buy one for iptv? You cannot record on iptv unless your sub provider permits it and I don't see many that do. Buy yourself a mag256 box for around 100 euro. Simple to use, easy to set up, easy to navigate and very portable. Most importantly designed for iptv.

FL/MAYO

Quote from: Main Street on July 02, 2017, 11:56:45 PM
Quote from: FL/MAYO on June 14, 2017, 01:05:49 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on June 13, 2017, 05:26:44 PM
Quote from: FL/MAYO on June 09, 2017, 03:57:47 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on June 09, 2017, 10:08:44 AM
I use Team ExPat. So far it's very good.
AZ, are the Irish and UK channels on Team Expat? I have Ultimate mania but I might get the second subscription for the GAA as a backup for the summer.

Sky Channels, RTE Channels, BBC all on there. Not sure about ITV etc.

I used Flawless IPTV over the weekend, got the $2 two days subscription, have to say it was excellent. GAAGO had a nightmare during Mayo/ Galway game, I wouldn't rely on it for big games again.
You watched the game live on RTE 2 with Flawless?

Yes, I used it again this weekend, the stream was excellent. It also has the Ivue EPG integrated so you see whats on all channels. Plus they have Catchup that lets you watch back over the 3 previous days.

NAG1

Slightly off topic but what is the story with Gaago?

I'd have assumed if you have paid for a stream on it that it would be top quality is this not the case?
Have never used it before.

Taylor

Got IPTV in.
Pretty good - freezes the odd time but no big difference from the original Skybox.

Far more channels on it though with UK, US, Hong Kong, boxsets, library of movies all available.

FL/MAYO

Quote from: NAG1 on July 03, 2017, 02:09:22 PM
Slightly off topic but what is the story with Gaago?

I'd have assumed if you have paid for a stream on it that it would be top quality is this not the case?
Have never used it before.

They had problems during the Mayo/Galway game 3 weeks ago, it was working up until 10 minutes before throw in then it crashed, I presume it couldn't handle the amount of subscribers.  I haven't used it since.

DennistheMenace

Right so how does one go about getting IPTV in?

I have an android box with Kodi installed although it Exodus and the likes don't seem to be working well at the minute.

Square Ball

I have an old MBOX and deleted Jarvis to install Krypton, box was too old and diddnt support it. Got Jarvis back but it wont install any addons, it will do so will addons already in the repros. Tried rebooting, reinstalling and others. Any ideas? May just have to buy a new one?
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Jell 0 Biafra

Don't know if this is your problem, but the fusion tvaddons have been down the past couple of weeks.

https://thevpn.guru/tvaddons-alternatives-fusion-install-kodi-17-krypton

Some alternative sources of add-ons are listed in the above article,but going by the comments, they're a bit of a mixed bag.

Square Ball

Quote from: Jell 0 Biafra on July 13, 2017, 07:25:16 PM
Don't know if this is your problem, but the fusion tvaddons have been down the past couple of weeks.

https://thevpn.guru/tvaddons-alternatives-fusion-install-kodi-17-krypton

Some alternative sources of add-ons are listed in the above article,but going by the comments, they're a bit of a mixed bag.

Thanks

Tried that as well and no joy😡

Jell 0 Biafra

SALTS is a decent source, and isn't part of the fusion addons setup.  Download instructions here:

https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-install-salts-on-kodi-krypton/

Square Ball

Quote from: Jell 0 Biafra on July 14, 2017, 01:59:09 AM
SALTS is a decent source, and isn't part of the fusion addons setup.  Download instructions here:

https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-install-salts-on-kodi-krypton/
Thanks, will give it a blatter later on