Android Boxes

Started by snoopdog, July 30, 2015, 09:49:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gallsman

It's the lack of communication. I accept the risks of it going tits up, but for them to put out a tweet effectively saying "we've already tweeted that we're down, leave us alone" is unacceptable. They never explain the problem or give an idea of when they'll be back online.

johnneycool

Quote from: gallsman on December 31, 2016, 09:59:15 PM
It's the lack of communication. I accept the risks of it going tits up, but for them to put out a tweet effectively saying "we've already tweeted that we're down, leave us alone" is unacceptable. They never explain the problem or give an idea of when they'll be back online.

I'd think this crowd are a garage operation so don't be going expecting any great customer service experience.

Boycey

Like I said I only saw that group today and he does seem to try and explain himself and admits that it's unacceptable that it's down. I'm sure they're only couple of guys operation and hardly have the time to try and explain themselves across multiple social media platforms. Much better that they try and fix it? 1st time in over 12 months of use that I've had any problems with it.

Gaffer

I have been a Sportsmania subscriber for most of this year and I have to say they do offer a fantastic service. It hasn't been going well for them the past fortnight or so but they are genuine guys who do their best to correct any issues as quickly as they can on the few occasions they have run into problems. Works out about £4 per month and for that you get all the sports you would want including the PPV. They also have an app as well for both IOS and Android which works brilliantly. Despite the past fortnight I highly recommend them.
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

lurganblue

Quote from: Gaffer on January 01, 2017, 01:49:35 AM
I have been a Sportsmania subscriber for most of this year and I have to say they do offer a fantastic service. It hasn't been going well for them the past fortnight or so but they are genuine guys who do their best to correct any issues as quickly as they can on the few occasions they have run into problems. Works out about £4 per month and for that you get all the sports you would want including the PPV. They also have an app as well for both IOS and Android which works brilliantly. Despite the past fortnight I highly recommend them.

Didnt know this! I can then get this on my Ipad ok? does it matter that my subscription is SportnationHD rather than Sportsmania?

Gaffer

Yip

Install 'Matrix Tv Browser' from App Store

When it asks you to enter website enter 'Sportsnationhd.tv'

After that your username and password and away you go.

lurganblue

Quote from: Gaffer on January 03, 2017, 05:00:52 PM
Yip

Cheers! had this set up in no time. Arsenal match on.  I never thought i would have been able to do that on the IPad with the restrictions apple put on their service.

Gaffer

Quote from: lurganblue on January 04, 2017, 09:30:55 AM
Quote from: Gaffer on January 03, 2017, 05:00:52 PM
Yip

Cheers! had this set up in no time. Arsenal match on.  I never thought i would have been able to do that on the IPad with the restrictions apple put on their service.

That's good...

For anyone who has Sportsmania do as above except insert 'sportsmania.eu' as the website.

bridgegael

Having trouble installing sportsmania on to firestick. Following all the tutorials but when I come to the last bit which is "install" nothing happens. What am I missing?
"2009 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

Boycey

Quote from: bridgegael on January 05, 2017, 09:14:50 PM
Having trouble installing sportsmania on to firestick. Following all the tutorials but when I come to the last bit which is "install" nothing happens. What am I missing?

What exactly do u mean by nothing happens? Can u link up tutorial ur following..

bridgegael

Quote from: Boycey on January 05, 2017, 09:56:07 PM
Quote from: bridgegael on January 05, 2017, 09:14:50 PM

What exactly do u mean by nothing happens? Can u link up tutorial ur following..

https://youtu.be/x4qSJlxhW0c   At the end I get to video addons and click into sportsmania, click on install and it takes me back to the video add on.

Someone said on another forum that sportsmania doesn't work on the latest build of kodi (17)

Lucifer

When in Video and then Add-ons, is there an option listed 'Get more...'?  If so, click it and hopefully Sportsmania will be listed there. Enable it from there.

gallsman

Sportsmania isn't working on 17 yet. If you've installed 17 (Krypton), roll back to 16 (Jarvis).

Boycey

Sounds feasible what Gallsman is saying, I'm way back with Kodi 15.2 or something. Try an older version as suggested

bridgegael

Sorted!  Installed the 16 version of kodi and got sportsmania no bother. Cheers lads.