Android Boxes

Started by snoopdog, July 30, 2015, 09:49:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gallsman

The blocks in place are from the ISPs blocking servers. Nothing to do with the box you use to access your IPTV. VPNs not 100% reliable either.

Mhic Easmuint

Quote from: aontroim on February 02, 2018, 10:23:55 AM
Can the Zgemma boxes pause/rewind/record etc from IPTV?  Also so they have a better EPG than the SmartIPTV app?

To Record alot of the IPTV providers require that you have an extra sub. Not sure about pause/rewind as haven't tried it.
EPG is great - just same as the likes of sly depending on the image and skin you have on the zgemma.

paddyjohn

Quote from: Don Johnson on February 02, 2018, 10:45:39 AM
Quote from: paddyjohn on February 02, 2018, 10:06:58 AM
Quote from: Don Johnson on February 02, 2018, 09:49:28 AM
What's everyone using at the minute?

We had a zGemma box running ipTV for the last year or so. Working grand then the sub ran out last week. Messaged the fella on FB and he was getting on like the IT guy from the Office, being a sarky b**tard. Said that the zGemmas don't work anymore. Think he was trying to get me to buy a newer box off him but the way he was getting on I thought he could go f**k himself.

So what's the options now? We have two firesticks in the house that we always used for box sets, films etc. Can I get IPTV on these and watch live TV streamed?

I've a 3 zgemma boxes in the house, all working 110% on iptv!

I know, I had a feeling he was talking shite. Didn't like his attitude anyway, few times before I had issues and you would think it was the end of the world asking him.

What supplier was it with? Mines got on the same for a while when I asked questions until I ate the ballix off him down the phone, he seemed to calm a bit after that and now couldn't be more helpful.

general

try Frank Len via facebook.

used IPTV via him for the last year - perfect.

Support service via facebook messenger

DickyRock

How much for the IPTV lads?

paddyjohn

clarshack

Quote from: paddyjohn on February 07, 2018, 11:47:55 AM
Quote from: DickyRock on February 03, 2018, 06:48:18 PM

Mines is £50 for the year..

i'm currently paying £120 per year ??? if anyone can pm me a decent cheap IPTV provider that would be appreciated!

scout

Quote from: clarshack on February 07, 2018, 12:31:52 PM
Quote from: paddyjohn on February 07, 2018, 11:47:55 AM
Quote from: DickyRock on February 03, 2018, 06:48:18 PM

Mines is £50 for the year..

i'm currently paying £120 per year ??? if anyone can pm me a decent cheap IPTV provider that would be appreciated!

Also

paddyjohn

I had the box from previous days, Sats NI were doing a sub for £50 a year.

Boycey

DoneDeal, Ebay, Facebook are awash with people offering subs at £50-£70...

Square Ball

So, what way does IPTV work? If you buy a box how do you get it set up? Is it easy to use?
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

trileacman

Quote from: Square Ball on February 07, 2018, 10:21:34 PM
So, what way does IPTV work? If you buy a box how do you get it set up? Is it easy to use?

I know a fella who'll sort ya out, he's big in that petty crime scene, I'lll refer ya on to his website here.

https://goo.gl/images/cjFeKj
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

Square Ball

Quote from: trileacman on February 07, 2018, 11:02:15 PM
Quote from: Square Ball on February 07, 2018, 10:21:34 PM

I know a fella who'll sort ya out, he's big in that petty crime scene, I'lll refer ya on to his website here.

https://goo.gl/images/cjFeKj

Appraiaite that, thanks.👍
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Don Johnson

Tempted to get Sky back. Went on the live chat the other night, said I was a former subscriber paid £70-80 per month for years and was there any deals for old customers to come back. He had me on for over 20 mins asking questions about who was in the house, what we watched, did we want phone or broadband as well etc etc.

Then at the end he said he could give me the entertainment package for £20p/m. That was the price on the website in the other tab I had open. Told him in future he shouldn't waste people's time as much.

They have been sending me letters roughly every month about rejoining with offers since I left them. Guess I'll just have to wait for the next letter.

Boycey

Square Ball if you trawl back through the last 10/20 pages of this thread there's loads of info on IPTV. It's relatively easy to set up, I'd say the lack of responses you got is because of the amount of times it's come up recently  :)