Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Ball Hopper

what is going on here?  Four for Astana so far.

T Fearon

Hope we hold on.Looks like too many thought it was over at half time

JimStynes

Should be ok now! Nothing ever straight forward for Sellic though.

tonto1888

Ah we were just making it interesting. Looking forward to Thursday now. Hope we get someone who isn't Barcelona

stew

Bitton was absolutely dire in the centre of that defence, and I mean dire, not his fault however what he is doing on the left touchline is beyond me, Rodgers needs to blood this south African to see if he has got the skills/instincts to fill that position, even if he does you need cover and a couple more signings would be needed to be competitive in the CL group stages.

Hope Celtic meet a lesser light than Barca, real, Inter or Bayern as the first pot teams.

2 years in a row at te top table, happy days. )
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

StGallsGAA

Which centre half should Celtic buy now?  John Terry would've been some addition for one season in the CL.

illdecide

Quote from: StGallsGAA on August 22, 2017, 07:43:17 PM
Which centre half should Celtic buy now?  John Terry would've been some addition for one season in the CL.

Agreed but prob getting about £60k a week at Villa
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

StGallsGAA

Quote from: illdecide on August 22, 2017, 08:32:50 PM

Probably but Villa don't have a £30M CL windfall so on that basis Celtic could afford JT....

Main Street

Celtic were the width of the Seville post from getting into pot 3.

lenny

Quote from: StGallsGAA on August 22, 2017, 09:18:34 PM

Probably but Villa don't have a £30M CL windfall so on that basis Celtic could afford JT....

Villa get a £90M parachute payment from the EPL which dwarves the riches Celtic have to work hard to get in the champions league.

tonto1888

Quote from: Main Street on August 22, 2017, 09:38:16 PM
Celtic were the width of the Seville post from getting into pot 3.

I have faith in Liverpool to blow it tomorrow night

illdecide

Quote from: lenny on August 22, 2017, 09:45:44 PM

Villa get a £90M parachute payment from the EPL which dwarves the riches Celtic have to work hard to get in the champions league.

CORRECT
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Main Street

Quote from: tonto1888 on August 22, 2017, 08:55:29 AM
A boring 0-0 will do me rightly today
Maybe another day for that boring nil nil to do rightly :)

StGallsGAA

Quote from: illdecide on August 22, 2017, 09:55:30 PM
Quote from: lenny on August 22, 2017, 09:45:44 PM

CORRECT

Granted. So which experienced center halves should Celtic sign then?

Main Street

£3m+ p/a and signing on fee for an elderly player who is just about functional at championship level and who has already signed a contract with them, is hardly worth a discussion.

I can't think of many elderly players who performed for Celtic, Toure was grand for a few games and then he got older. RMK played out the last few games of his career at Celtic.
I like the look of Ajer, obviously it's dicey putting a 19 yo in at the deep end (when needs must), but he looks very mature considering.

Shoulda held onto Efe ;D