Time to Split Dublin

Started by Dont Matter, September 22, 2013, 05:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is it right that Dublin got 7 million to implement a plan to dominate the GAA World?

Yes
42 (29%)
No
103 (71%)

Total Members Voted: 145

Dont Matter

Quote from: INDIANA on July 26, 2014, 03:08:49 PM
Haven't made a show myself old bean. We don't have a centre of excellence or a county training centre. 

Dublin team train in several locations over the course of the year.

Let's add up the rest of kerry's allocation there and see what they come to.

Pretending to be English now, red face for Indiana.  ;D Do you want to price the facilities Dubl$n GAA have at their disposal? The 9million euro centre that's being built in Blanchardstown?
I've not talked about facilities at all, I was clearly talking about the money invested in underage structures in Dubl$n, this has led directly to the long list of titles Dubl$n have won since 2009. You can see the list in my earlier post.
As usual you can't dispute any of the figures and you've tried to point fingers elsewhere, embarrassed yourself once more in doing so.  ;D
'Dublin is not a national problem, it's a national opportunity.'
Peter Quinn

INDIANA

Quote from: Dont Matter on July 26, 2014, 03:19:47 PM
Haven't made a show myself old bean. We don't have a centre of excellence or a county training centre. 

Pretending to be English now, red face for Indiana.  ;D Do you want to price the facilities Dubl$n GAA have at their disposal? The 9million euro centre that's being built in Blanchardstown?
I've not talked about facilities at all, I was clearly talking about the money invested in underage structures in Dubl$n, this has led directly to the long list of titles Dubl$n have won since 2009. You can see the list in my earlier post.
As usual you can't dispute any of the figures and you've tried to point fingers elsewhere, embarrassed yourself once more in doing so.  ;D

You see if you knew anything at all (which you don't)- you'd know not a piece of soil as been turned on any Centre of Excellence in Abbotstown or Rathcoole. We don't have one.

You weren't talking about anything specific. You have absolutely no breakdown of how that money was spent.

So you've got nothing but your own opinion.

manfromdelmonte

Quote from: INDIANA on July 26, 2014, 03:12:59 PM
Quote from: manfromdelmonte on July 26, 2014, 03:11:58 PM
Quote from: Dont Matter on July 26, 2014, 03:04:37 PM
Quote from: INDIANA on July 26, 2014, 02:57:20 PM
You stated that kerry got 53k. I've just proven you're talking through your arse.

;D I'm embarrassed for you, I said 53k for games development. I haven't included money for grounds or centres of excellence, do you know how high Dubl$ns figure would be then? You've really made a show of yourself here.

ye have at least 3 centres of excellence for yer teams to use.
none of which ye paid out the capital cost for!

DCU
UCD
NADA

Debate gets even funnier that now national universities are now something they aren't. Complete horseshite. But believe that you want.
ok.
but all located in Dublin and empty for the summer. just when Dublin GAA needs them. just saying like.

INDIANA

Quote from: manfromdelmonte on July 26, 2014, 03:33:58 PM
Quote from: INDIANA on July 26, 2014, 03:12:59 PM
Quote from: manfromdelmonte on July 26, 2014, 03:11:58 PM
Quote from: Dont Matter on July 26, 2014, 03:04:37 PM
Quote from: INDIANA on July 26, 2014, 02:57:20 PM
You stated that kerry got 53k. I've just proven you're talking through your arse.

;D I'm embarrassed for you, I said 53k for games development. I haven't included money for grounds or centres of excellence, do you know how high Dubl$ns figure would be then? You've really made a show of yourself here.

ye have at least 3 centres of excellence for yer teams to use.
none of which ye paid out the capital cost for!

DCU
UCD
NADA

Debate gets even funnier that now national universities are now something they aren't. Complete horseshite. But believe that you want.
ok.
but all located in Dublin and empty for the summer. just when Dublin GAA needs them. just saying like.

What about UCC and CIT in Cork?

Athlone IT in Westmeath?

Ever seen the facilities lying idle there in the summer

Just saying loike!

Dont Matter

Quote from: INDIANA on July 26, 2014, 03:33:16 PM
You see if you knew anything at all (which you don't)- you'd know not a piece of soil as been turned on any Centre of Excellence in Abbotstown or Rathcoole. We don't have one.

You weren't talking about anything specific. You have absolutely no breakdown of how that money was spent.

Why ignore Blanchardstown? I've been talking about how Dubl$n have won 26 titles since 2009, it's through huge money been pumped into underage structures along with the millions available to prepare teams.
As I've said there's paid coaches, there's a strategic programme manager, regional development officers, games promotion officers, they all get paid. This is fact not my opinion. Dubl$n have received in or around 1.5 million from GAA funds for the last 10 years for games development alone, this is fact not my opinion.
It's a fact that Dubl$ns success is off the back of millions of euro, you can't dispute this and have resorted to embarrassing yourself with diversionary tactics which have backfired. The split is coming.  :D
Peter Quinn

INDIANA

Quote from: Dont Matter on July 26, 2014, 03:50:05 PM

Why ignore Blanchardstown? I've been talking about how Dubl$n have won 26 titles since 2009, it's through huge money been pumped into underage structures along with the millions available to prepare teams.
As I've said there's paid coaches, there's a strategic programme manager, regional development officers, games promotion officers, they all get paid. This is fact not my opinion. Dubl$n have received in or around 1.5 million from GAA funds for the last 10 years for games development alone, this is fact not my opinion.
It's a fact that Dubl$ns success is off the back of millions of euro, you can't dispute this and have resorted to embarrassing yourself with diversionary tactics which have backfired. The split is coming.  :D

All of which other counties have. The only embarrassement is you.

The split will never come. Keep dreaming.

Dont Matter

Quote from: INDIANA on July 26, 2014, 04:02:00 PM

No other county comes close to the tens of millions Dubl$n have spent in the last decade. In trying to defend the indefensible you have embarrassed yourself hugely.

The split will come because one county can't be let buy All Irelands, it's as simple as that.
Peter Quinn

Syferus

Quote from: Dont Matter on July 26, 2014, 03:50:05 PM

To be fair we don't have the 26 titles. Just mail us a few of the U21 AIs to make up the difference, cheers.

INDIANA

Quote from: Dont Matter on July 26, 2014, 04:17:02 PM

No other county comes close to the tens of millions Dubl$n have spent in the last decade. In trying to defend the indefensible you have embarrassed yourself hugely.

The split will come because one county can't be let buy All Irelands, it's as simple as that.

Will never come. ...... Maybe if you were schooled in Dublin you'd have picked up basic arithmetic - must be hard counting sheep all the time

orangeman

How many full time ( paid ) coaches are there in Dublin ? Include those paid for by Leinster council, Dublin CB, clubs and others. So in total, how many full time coaches are there ?.

Is there 1 or 2 per club ?.

Syferus

Quote from: INDIANA on July 26, 2014, 04:30:03 PM
Quote from: Dont Matter on July 26, 2014, 04:17:02 PM

Will never come. ...... Maybe if you were schooled in Dublin you'd have picked up basic arithmetic - must be hard counting sheep all the time

Leave us out of this >:(

The Aristocrat

Fair play Indiana for answering all the haters questions based on misinformation but you shouldn't entertain the haters, you shouldnt feed them, You Dont Matter is a joke of a WUM and has zero integrity.

Just remember, none of this was a problem when we were not winning. Only a problem now cause the haters hate Dublin winning All Irelands and numerous Leinster titles at all levels. Its great for Dublin GAA, we got our house in order, got good coaching structures in place, great to see so many kids involved at underage, long may it continue.

Just hope everyone enjoys the greatest footballing team of all time play the game in a beautiful way, attacking, free flowing football, managed by a visionary who has revolutionized the game forever with players who are all decent guys. Long may it continue for a long time. Total football.

Its always great being a Dub, buts it even better when we are winning and steam rolling teams, its great, love the way we play the game, love the 17 point victories. People giving out about Leinster not being competitive anymore, its only not competitive anymore because Dublin are so good.

Seeing threads like this make me smile and laugh and love winning.

All haters, enjoy our success. Even if we don't win the All Ireland this year, we are still winners for the way we play the game and have to compete with hatred from the other 31 counties.

Current holders of:

The league, hasn't left the capital in 2 years
Leinster, hasn't left the county for 4 years
All Ireland, hopefully we can retain
Club Leinster and All Ireland.

But Indiana, you think this is hate, wait until we win the Hurling or if we win the hurling in the next few years, then you'll see real hatred from the "traditional hurling counties"  ;)

BallyhaiseMan

There is no doubt that Dublin gets far too much in way of Games Development funds compared to the rest of the counties
Dublin 1,509,631
Antrim 76,842
Cork 95,737
Galway 68,941
There has to be equality brought to the distribution of money.
Cavan got 44,645 last year which is a joke in the scheme of things.
Splitting Dublin is ridiculous and has nothing to do with the distribution of funds,Give other counties the necessary funds to allow themselves to try and reach the levels/standards that the Dubs are setting.

manfromdelmonte

Quote from: The Aristocrat on July 26, 2014, 07:24:32 PM
Fair play Indiana for answering all the haters questions based on misinformation but you shouldn't entertain the haters, you shouldnt feed them, You Dont Matter is a joke of a WUM and has zero integrity.

Just remember, none of this was a problem when we were not winning. Only a problem now cause the haters hate Dublin winning All Irelands and numerous Leinster titles at all levels. Its great for Dublin GAA, we got our house in order, got good coaching structures in place, great to see so many kids involved at underage, long may it continue.

Just hope everyone enjoys the greatest footballing team of all time play the game in a beautiful way, attacking, free flowing football, managed by a visionary who has revolutionized the game forever with players who are all decent guys. Long may it continue for a long time. Total football.

Its always great being a Dub, buts it even better when we are winning and steam rolling teams, its great, love the way we play the game, love the 17 point victories. People giving out about Leinster not being competitive anymore, its only not competitive anymore because Dublin are so good.

All haters, enjoy our success. Even if we don't win the All Ireland this year, we are still winners for the way we play the game and have to compete with hatred from the other 31 counties.

Current holders of:

But Indiana, you think this is hate, wait until we win the Hurling or if we win the hurling in the next few years, then you'll see real hatred from the "traditional hurling counties"  ;)
Dublin football only started winning once the investment on underage squads materialised at minor, U21 and senior.
Funded by funds from Leinster GAA and Central Council. Other counties don't get the same level of support.

If the Dublin hurlers do win something then I'd say most counties would be happy for them as they've come from a much lower base 10 years ago.

The problem with Dubs is that ye think culchies hate Dublin. We don't.
We just like to be treated equally.
Counties outside the Pale are entitled to funding to help them improve across all areas of coaching and development, but currently there is a highly skewed playing field.

INDIANA

Quote from: manfromdelmonte on July 26, 2014, 09:12:11 PM
Quote from: The Aristocrat on July 26, 2014, 07:24:32 PM

Current holders of:

Dublin football only started winning once the investment on underage squads materialised at minor, U21 and senior.
Funded by funds from Leinster GAA and Central Council. Other counties don't get the same level of support.

If the Dublin hurlers do win something then I'd say most counties would be happy for them as they've come from a much lower base 10 years ago.

The problem with Dubs is that ye think culchies hate Dublin. We don't.
We just like to be treated equally.
Counties outside the Pale are entitled to funding to help them improve across all areas of coaching and development, but currently there is a highly skewed playing field.

Not true Dublin won Leinster minor titles in 99, 2002 and 2003 and an all-ireland u21 title in 2003.

We also were in the all-ireland u21   final in 2002. We were in the all ireland minor football final of 2003.

Lets be accurate we were winning long before the Investment.