Official Gooners Thread - A New Hope

Started by Dinny Breen, November 10, 2006, 09:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

STREET FIGHTER

Well what's the big rumour then?

Who's being blackmailed?

118cmal

Apparently a player met three swedish blondes in a bar in vegas, I think one of them was a waitress.  So him and his two mates bring them back up to the room and someone videos him having sex with one of them on a Blackberry.  Complete non-story.  Fair play to him.

muppet

Quote from: 118cmal on January 13, 2011, 12:20:35 PM
Apparently a player met three swedish blondes in a bar in vegas, I think one of them was a waitress.  So him and his two mates bring them back up to the room and someone videos him having sex with one of them on a Blackberry. Complete non-story.  Fair play to him.

Not quite. If it is true he is being blackmailed then whoever is involved could be eating porridge.
MWWSI 2017

118cmal

Quote from: muppet on January 13, 2011, 12:30:27 PM
Apparently a player met three swedish blondes in a bar in vegas, I think one of them was a waitress.  So him and his two mates bring them back up to the room and someone videos him having sex with one of them on a Blackberry. Complete non-story.  Fair play to him.

Not quite. If it is true he is being blackmailed then whoever is involved could be eating porridge.

Yes sorry, obviously the Blackmailing part of it is serious.

STREET FIGHTER

Rumours its a Spurs man........

ONeill

Arsenal have to get the ship back on course on Saturday. A draw/defeat away to West Ham is looking a distinct possibility. With Spurs/Utd on Sunday this is a chance to make some ground.

Still think that was a disgraceful performance last night. There was no urgency apart from Wilshere, Gibbs and Walcott. No one shouted or encouraged. Stank of complacency.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Dinny Breen

Bloody hell why is it Arsenal always seem to play teams that have just sacked their manager (Grant's last game*). Bad feeling about this one

* Can't see Martin O'Neill's long ball football going down well at the Academy..
#newbridgeornowhere

ONeill

Quote from: Dinny Breen on January 15, 2011, 01:03:56 PM
Bloody hell why is it Arsenal always seem to play teams that have just sacked their manager (Grant's last game*). Bad feeling about this one

* Can't see Martin O'Neill's long ball football going down well at the Academy..

Funny, I feel better about this one. Wham are bound to be fairly befuddled about the whole shenanigans. With Nasri about anything is possible. Is Scott Parker out? If so, another plus. 0-3.

ONeill

1-0 up after 30 mins. Nice Van P goal. But by God are Arsenal shaky at the back.

ONeill

Should be 4-0 up. Van Persie just hit the post again. A lot of fannying about in the West Ham box again with no one willing to shoot. It's a strange formation again. Sorta 4-6-0 so you have 2-3 of them 1-2ing on the edge of the box looking for that killer dink. Where's Ray Parlour when you need him. You just wish someone had the knackers to toe poke it.

ONeill

2-0. Walcott from Van Persie pull back.

ExiledGael

How the hell does Wayne Bridge earn money for playing football? And 90 bloody grand a week.

Rocky Mc Guigan

Apparently a player met three swedish blondes in a bar in vegas, I think one of them was a waitress.  So him and his two mates bring them back up to the room and someone videos him having sex with one of them on a Blackberry.  Complete non-story.  Fair play to him.
Must be  a player with some balance

ross4life

West Ham Woeful, should be 0-5 at HT.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

ONeill

0-2. West Ham had 2 good chances. Great save from the Arsenal keeper and one bad miss from Cole.

Arsenal playing relatively well but still short on confidence. Nasri more influential than Cesc as he has been all season.

Djourou ropey today.