Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dire Ear

Tyrone95

Aside from the Cavanagh fiasco. Any neutral opinions on the game last night? I thought we were harshly written off before the game which probably worked in our advantage and were still very much in the game with 10/15 minutes to go and only 2 points between the teams.  I thought the referee gave Errigal a lot of soft decisions however in the overall span of the game Errigal were just that bit cuter and deserved to win.  Their squad depth is one which will leave them in contention taking on the likes of Ben Mcdonnell, peter og mccartan, davy harte etc.  We were restricted to taking on players who had not trained fully in weeks due to injury; mark donnelly, niall loughran etc.  Fair play to errigal, we'll be back!

redhandefender

A) Edendork statement is laughable. They have no case for defamation and makes them look ridiculous. They thing was dying down.

B) was neutral at game last night. Was a bit dissapionted with errigal. Serious classy footballers and depth but still just lack something. Unbelievable pace to if it all clicks they will be hard to stop

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: laceer on September 22, 2018, 08:26:22 AM
Typing in caps makes you look like a fool yourself.

It was a heavy hit that was deemed accidental by the referee, two linesman, 4 neutral umpires and a sideline official. The players involved have spoken, (as per SC) and the world continues to turn.

Tyrone people complain about the rest of the country taking their lead from the media/rte on matters relating to the county team. The uninformed reaction to this incident is as bad, and Tyrone people are involved.

The writing in CAPS was only to differentiate my text from that of the laughable statement from Edendork. They must have a good lawyer appointed because a lot of people on Facebook and Twitter have deemed the player wreckless and the challenge deliberate!!

The CCC are dragging their heels with this one. A week on still no statement. Cavanagh was on BBC saying he still hasn't seen the footage. A sweep it under the carpet approach looks the order of the day, from the head in the sand boys in Garvaghy. Still nothing about Stewartstown v Strabane either.
Living the dream!!!

SuperHo

inroundthesquare

Errigal seem to have added a more attacking dimension this year. Some very good moves. McAnenly and Tommy Canavan in the half forward line stood out. Overall Errigal were the faster fitter team. Carrickmore were relying a lot on Gormley (still!) Micky Donaghy and Penrose. Penrose the only threat inside and he himself missed a couple he should have been getting.

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: inroundthesquare on September 22, 2018, 06:13:44 PM
Errigal seem to have added a more attacking dimension this year. Some very good moves. McAnenly and Tommy Canavan in the half forward line stood out. Overall Errigal were the faster fitter team. Carrickmore were relying a lot on Gormley (still!) Micky Donaghy and Penrose. Penrose the only threat inside and he himself missed a couple he should have been getting.

Been impressed with McAnenly anytime I've seen Errigal this year. He controls the game for Errigal. Played a bit of youth football for Tyrone, I'd like to see him get some sort of a trail for Tyrone. Smart player on the ball rarely gives it away
Living the dream!!!

Tyrone Gaa

Omagh made hard work of things this evening. Pulled away well in Extra time. Fair play to Aghyaran who will be focusing on retaining their senior status and perhaps tonight proving they have the quality to mix it with the big clubs in the division just coming up short.

Only see the championship going to Errigal or Trillick.
Living the dream!!!

GlenMan

That Omagh game was just awful. They lacked pace, refused to take shots and just kept passing the ball between themselves.

Over the Bar

Can Coalisland prevent the O'Neill cup going west as usual?

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: Over the Bar on September 22, 2018, 09:41:27 PM

I think Coalisland will win tomorrow. 6/4 with Paddy power, not bad odds
Living the dream!!!

southtyronegael

killyclogher v derrylaughan was a very poor game today. only mark Bradley made the entrance fee worth it. quality player always looking to make things happen and a couple of gems of points off the right foot in first half. good win for augher in first game, could give the intermediate a good rattle. loughmacrory very disappointing though. young team to be fair and will learn from it.

Localexpert

Another big win from the bookies for us 6/4.  That'll pay for the training field....

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on September 22, 2018, 10:39:18 PM
Quote from: Over the Bar on September 22, 2018, 09:41:27 PM

I think Coalisland will win tomorrow. 6/4 with Paddy power, not bad odds

Hate to say told you so... but I did Over the bar!! They have a chance
Living the dream!!!