Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BennyHarp

Moving on....I see Conor McAliskey broke his ankle at the weekend. The lad has had his fair share of injuries of late - hopefully he can make a full recovery again.
That was never a square ball!!

Under Lights

Quote from: BennyHarp on September 17, 2018, 01:16:25 PM
Moving on....I see Conor McAliskey broke his ankle at the weekend. The lad has had his fair share of injuries of late - hopefully he can make a full recovery again.

Gutting for the lad. Seen the photo. Boke.  Hope he has speedy recovery. Must be very strong minded.

Oghams Law

The problem here isnt this loser its the people that are engaging with him. There is a block function for a reason. Even a loser like thon isnt gona keep postin if nobody is reading his tripe let alone replyin to it.

Christmas Lights

southtyronegael

Seems to have been a good clear out.lol well done admins, I hope a few bans handed out.

HiMucker

Predictions for dromore Colisland game?

Over the Bar

RedHand88

Public apology from Meyler tonight for his voice message slating Edendork.

Delegater

In my opinion you would think there was a gun being held to his head. Not a real gun in case the legal team are reading this and I get a solicitors letter.

Localexpert

Should have stuck by what he said as he wouldn't have had a case to answer it was just his opinion.

RedHand88

What exactly did he say? I never heard the voice message.

Localexpert

Quote from: RedHand88 on September 24, 2018, 07:58:48 AM
What exactly did he say? I never heard the voice message.

"He was up sort of fetched a ball and fell to the ground and when he was getting up mcurrys brother who's a f#$&ing tr**p came running over and dropped both knees in his face.  It was a very dirty act I must say."  He then goes on to describe the injuries that he received and getting him stretched off etc....

Frank_The_Tank

Anyone standing out in the champ games so far for possible McKenna cup run?
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience

Under Lights

Quote from: Frank_The_Tank on September 24, 2018, 11:03:12 AM

People disappointed that Brian Kennedy didn't feature but heard concussion was the issue.

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: Frank_The_Tank on September 24, 2018, 11:03:12 AM

Emmet McNabb of dromore looked mercurial at times yesterday - very slight lad though, what age is he?