The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Arne to Slot right in?

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minder

I think they should play their remaining fixtures in one day, get her out of the way.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

From the Bunker

Quote from: BarryBreensBandage on April 17, 2014, 08:07:01 PM
What impresses me is the demeanour of the players and manager before the games. They looked totally relaxed yet focused at the same time.
The only thing that worries me is Mr. Mourinho, who doesn't do romanticism or good will (ref: Celtic, UEFA Cup Final). He will do anything to win this title, that is his nature, and anyone who thinks he will take his eye off it for the CL are deluding themselves. I hope I am proved wrong.

Mr Mourinho as you say will do what ever he has to. In the years he was managing Real Madrid, he did whatever he could to upset an almost unbeatable (at the time) Barcelona. He is relentless in doing what he has to do to win trophies. Thats part of why he is so successful!

Sidney

Quote from: From the Bunker on April 17, 2014, 09:23:14 PM

Mr Mourinho as you say will do what ever he has to. In the years he was managing Real Madrid, he did whatever he could to upset an almost unbeatable (at the time) Barcelona. He is relentless in doing what he has to do to win trophies. Thats part of why he is so successful!
He came off second best in that battle and came off an even more emphatic second best against Liverpool in big matches.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Sidney on April 17, 2014, 11:18:30 PM

He came off second best in that battle and came off an even more emphatic second best against Liverpool in big matches.

Yep a shit manager in the extreme....
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Sidney

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 17, 2014, 11:38:58 PM

No, he merely came off second best in that battle and came off an even more emphatic second best against Liverpool in big matches.

But he is an utter, utter **** of a man in the extreme and I hope he dies in a car crash*.

*I don't hope he dies in a car crash but I do hope he suffers a mildly sprained ankle in a car crash.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Sidney on April 17, 2014, 11:42:26 PM

No, he merely came off second best in that battle and came off an even more emphatic second best against Liverpool in big matches.

But he is an utter, utter **** of a man in the extreme and I hope he dies in a car crash*.

*I don't hope he dies in a car crash but I do hope he suffers a mildly sprained ankle in a car crash.

What a tool
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Sidney

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 17, 2014, 11:46:14 PM

What a tool
Agreed. He certainly is.

Lecale2

Black Card

Because he manage's a football team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - you really are a w**ker.  This is the soccer mentality that makes me cringe - if Rodgers or whatever English club's manager you masturbate over was sacked in the morning and Mourinho was appointed, you'd be all over him.  Suppose you hate England too and hope they do badly in the world cup, but you pay for Sky Sports to watch the beautiful English game - tosser!

Sidney

Quote from: Black Card on April 18, 2014, 08:35:04 AM

Because he manage's a football team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - you really are a w**ker.  This is the soccer mentality that makes me cringe - if Rodgers or whatever English club's manager you masturbate over was sacked in the morning and Mourinho was appointed, you'd be all over him.  Suppose you hate England too and hope they do badly in the world cup, but you pay for Sky Sports to watch the beautiful English game - t**ser!
No mate, sorry to disappoint you, but I'll actually be supporting England.

Or "us" as I'll be calling them for the duration of their involvement in the tournament.

Keyser soze

Quote from: Sidney on April 18, 2014, 10:41:30 AM
Quote from: Black Card on April 18, 2014, 08:35:04 AM

Because he manage's a football team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - you really are a w**ker.  This is the soccer mentality that makes me cringe - if Rodgers or whatever English club's manager you masturbate over was sacked in the morning and Mourinho was appointed, you'd be all over him.  Suppose you hate England too and hope they do badly in the world cup, but you pay for Sky Sports to watch the beautiful English game - t**ser!
No mate, sorry to disappoint you, but I'll actually be supporting England.

Or "us" as I'll be calling them for the duration of their involvement in the tournament.

I agree that Mourinho sometimes lapses into a classfree clown but he's definitely not in your league after a comment like that. The definition of an irony-free zone.

Sidney

If there's one thing I am, it's definitely irony-free.

Black Card

Quote from: Sidney on April 18, 2014, 11:55:05 AM
If there's one thing I am, it's definitely irony-free.

I think we all know for certain what you are.

Orior

Will someone pleasssssssse think of the children
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

supersarsfields