Who have you met through the Board that you didn't know before?

Started by Bacon, December 18, 2007, 08:37:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bacon

How many posters have met fellow posters that they didn't know before they joined this board? I'm not talking about club mates or work colleagues but someone you wouldn't have met if it hadn't been for your membership of the Board.
Down Championships Prediction League Winner 2009

Stalin

A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic

Stalin

A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic

stew

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on December 18, 2007, 08:57:11 PM
Stew  :D

Whats so funny ya fecker ya?................................ The hump will be surgically removed next month. :)

Hurler
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Norf Tyrone

Ziggyego, and believe it or not, I had never met Rois until I came onto this board, even though we are from the one Club....long story.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: hardstation on December 19, 2007, 01:45:04 AM
Quote from: Norf Tyrone on December 19, 2007, 01:42:39 AM
Ziggyego
That's right. You were the nosy bollox that was looking over his shoulder to see what he was doing on his phone. ;)

I know it's a ref to an old thread...remind me.
I was actually asking Ziggy was he ok? And then asked his parents  :D
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Bacon

Mighty Quinn had never met 5Times before he found him looking through his kitchen window last night.
Down Championships Prediction League Winner 2009

AZOffaly

I've met Bord na Mona man, although I'd probably have met him at a match anyway. I've also met Billy's Boots and Kerry Mike a few times. I also memorably met Daithi (long lamented) at a wedding. I met GalwayBay Red Hand who doesn't post anymore either.

I haven't met brokencrossbar or cicfada yet, although I hope to meet them in Cork at some stage in the near future.

ziggysego

I met longrunsthefox at the MacRory Cup Final on St. Patrick's Day. He was reeking of drink. A lot older than I imagined. A man in his 70s. His two cubs were with him, making sure he didn't hurt him.

A nice man, but rough on the auld language and the smell of whiskey and cigarettes off him was unreal.
Testing Accessibility

The Real Laoislad

Dodo and stevo-08 also have had many a telephone conversation with Shamrock Shore..
Was also stood up by two gimps  >:(
You'll Never Walk Alone.

ONeill

Spoken to a few on here by phone from Kerry to Bredagh.

Met TYP's wife.

Briefly met HS with a barrel on his back in Donaghmore in the middle of the day. He was black from head to toe. Gave him 20p.
Met SS2 in Cushendall. He was singing.
Met Fermgael briefly.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Minder

I met Tony Baloney covered in puke and shite one night, the image will stay with me to my dying day. . . . . .
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Orior

1) The great Bennydorano
2) The greater Tony Fearon
3) And I once met a guy called Sureyouwill but dont know his current moniker
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians