?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

themac_23

Quote from: Horse Box on September 03, 2018, 02:52:48 PM
Quote from: Targetman on September 03, 2018, 01:33:18 PM
All the Huns can say is wait till the next one, been saying that for the last 2 years and we all know what happens, I hope dumb slippy g realises that his team really are dirt and they should have been hammered 4/5, Rodgers is still the master and he dealt with the Dembele departure in the correct way, just hope he gets to use some of that transfer fee to strengthen the team in January

He will , Right full back badly needed . Has to be thinking Midfield as I reckon he will stay until the Summer but big bucks will be offered for Ntcham and he will go then .

i think the major difference that rangers fans dont see is that we have players who are being tagged as too good for celtic/ scotland ie Ntcham, Eduardo, Tierney, Rogic and Dembele before he went. Their team is made up of players who were surplus to requirements at lower level EPL at best or lower level Championship, player wise we are light years ahead. i know it'll go in cycles and we cant always get the diamonds in the rough but if we can keep a core and keep adding then i think well be ok, good europa run and back in the CL next season

Applesisapples

Ryan Jack says Willie Colum should be demoted for his performance on Sunday, and he is right but not for the so called foul, Jack jumped into Rogic. Colum is a poor referee who ignored Morellos persistent fouling, Lafferty's stamp on Lustig and McGregor kicking Ajer, thats why he needs demoted. As for Jack he needs to stop whining and start performing.

illdecide

Former REFEREE Dermot Gallagher has given his opinion on the Glasgow Derby game and more specifically the incident that Steven Gerrard is hilariously blaming for the Ibrox club's downfall.

In the build-up to Celtic's wonderful counter-attack where they showed their class and composure to get the goal, the Gers boss cried it was a foul to his player, Ryan Jack and the game should have been stopped. The Scouse not appearing to sell any hint of irony as he admits his goalkeeper should have been sent off in the first half for kicking out.

Pundits have been giving their thoughts on the flashpoint with opinion split down the middle but now a top ex-referee has his say on Sky Sports News, and well, the Gers fans aren't going to like it. Dermot Said: Jack jumps into the back of Rogic, so initiates the first foul, Celtic would get the advantage. So if anything, it was a foul to Celtic. On the second incident of McGregor kicking out at Ajer Dermot was 100% when he said the player should have seen red and Celtic awarded a penalty.

You cling to your false narrative though Stevie boy – you're definitely one of them now.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Orior

Does anyone really think that Celtic are streets ahead of everyone and will win the league with ease?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Over the Bar

The Huns going ahead of Celtic today should be enough to make the board realise you can't sell your best players and expect to stay ahead of the pack. Serious January signings needed.

Applesisapples

The league will be over by January.

bennydorano

JimStynes

lenny

Quote from: JimStynes on September 23, 2018, 04:56:41 PM
There will be no 10 in a row!!

Just shows the strength in depth of the league and why it's one of the best leagues in the world. Unlike the EPL which is a 2 horse race again.

Targetman

Another poor performance today and tbh apart from the Huns game they've all been poor, the incompetence of the board in not replacing good players like Armstrong, Roberts and Dembele is gonna hurt us big time, we have no creativity in midfield and other teams are happy for us to play the ball sideways and across the back with no end product, things just don't seem right at Celtic Park on and off the field!!

MoChara

Quote from: Targetman on September 23, 2018, 07:53:11 PM
Another poor performance today and tbh apart from the Huns game they've all been poor, the incompetence of the board in not replacing good players like Armstrong, Roberts and Dembele is gonna hurt us big time, we have no creativity in midfield and other teams are happy for us to play the ball sideways and across the back with no end product, things just don't seem right at Celtic Park on and off the field!!

What's worrying is why players that had creativity are now so lacking likes of Sinclair and Rogic they used to be ripping defences apart, wonder is there a bad mood in the camp could still be a hangover from the Boyata stuff. 

illdecide

I was at the game yesterday and I can tell you the fans are not happy, they're furious. I agree something is not right but I don't know what...Last season we won the treble with almost the same team, you talk about Dembele, Armstrong and Roberts and TBH if you look back last season them 3 didn't feature that much through injury so the team he has now is the team he won a treble with last year so something is wrong. There are too many players off the pace and in bad form...Rogic, Sinclair, Ntcham, McGregor, Edouard & Lustig. I kinda feel sorry for Sinclair as he does get awful abuse from the fans but in their defence he's unrecognisable from the player we had 2 seasons ago, the form he's in he wouldn't get a game in the Irish League or League of Ireland and that's not an exaggeration either. When he gets the ball now he can't get rid of it quick enough to one of his team mates and is brushed off the ball so easily it's actually a bit embarrassing for the lad...

I genuinely don't know if there are problems deep down...I've heard a few rumours about Lawell interfering etc but never listen as what people don't know they'll make up, all i do know is things need to pick up ASAP. Celtic play in quarter finals of cup away to St Johnstone on Wed night and then Aberdeen on Sat and if we were to lose those two games then things are def in a crisis...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Targetman

Good man Johnny, still won't get a game though!!

uimhr ocht

Hayes has been a poor signing add commper,allen,kouasi,thats almost 5 million squandered.