Shootjersey

Started by muppet, October 29, 2016, 11:06:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trailer

Has anyone used this site recently? Has the address changed?

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Minder

Ordered a full Barcelona kit for wee fella last week, came today. Looks pretty good
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

lurganblue

anyone got the new web address for shootjersey? it's near that time of the year again

lurganblue

BenDover

DHgate is another option, my sister used it recently to get kid kits and they are a good job.

The Iceman

bought 4 kids kits on two occasions from shootjersey and very happy with them - you'll get a season or two out of them - name and number on the back is nice touch that the kids enjoy
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

Megaman

anyone bought of here recently?

i keep putting in card details (2 different cards) and it keeps saying payment not processed, order is unpaid.

gerrykeegan

I used DH gate also. Very quick. Good quality. Name on the back of one of them looked a little rushed
2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

trailer

Quote from: Megaman on November 21, 2018, 09:18:02 AM
anyone bought of here recently?

i keep putting in card details (2 different cards) and it keeps saying payment not processed, order is unpaid.

Had same issue with paypal.  They contacted me on Whatsapp and helped me process the order.

Hereiam

Would it be too late to order off these site for Christmas

BenDover

Quote from: Hereiam on December 04, 2018, 09:06:35 PM
Would it be too late to order off these site for Christmas
You'd be cutting it fine I think, anything I've ordered lately from DHGate takes approx 2 weeks to arrive.

gawa316

What's the usual delivery very time on these?

From the Bunker

Quote from: gawa316 on December 09, 2018, 08:46:25 PM
What's the usual delivery very time on these?

Two weeks, but this is peak season for post. So bets are off! When did you order?